Good guy, Robbie Frey | The Boneyard

Good guy, Robbie Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Frey spent several years playing at Division I Connecticut University."

In Scranton? Really?

Reaction Score
"Special teams were my position at U Conn for Coach Edsell [sic] ..." not to be confused with the Ford Edsel.

Reaction Score
I think that if Robbie stayed and used his last year of eligibility, it would of been huge for us. There were many games last year where we desperately needed a big play to spark the team, and in recent years we had the talent on special teams to do just that. The West Virginia game last year comes to mind. With such a close score at halftime, if we could of had a big run back on a punt/ko who knows what could of happened in that game. Robbie just seemed to always provide some sort of energy out there for us, and I wish him well.

Reaction Score
I think that if Robbie stayed and used his last year of eligibility, it would of been huge for us. There were many games last year where we desperately needed a big play to spark the team, and in recent years we had the talent on special teams to do just that. The West Virginia game last year comes to mind. With such a close score at halftime, if we could of had a big run back on a punt/ko who knows what could of happened in that game. Robbie just seemed to always provide some sort of energy out there for us, and I wish him well.

TOTALLY AGREE bro... and he would've probably been our leading rusher... He had better straight line speed than McCombs (no disrespect, love the little guy, just a fact ).. His maturity at the position (RB) would've gone a long way for us...We basically used 1 RB ALL SEASON LONG... Wish Robbie Frey nothing but the best... Hope he's able to make the squad in ATL ( or any other NFL squad )...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom