Golden Boy | The Boneyard

Golden Boy

Reaction Score
Did anyone else watch this show ? I thought it was pretty darn good, but i found out today that it wasn't renewed for a second season. Acting was good (Chi McBride was really good), and good story line(s).

I hate when i get into a show, and then it's gone. Drives me crazy.

Reaction Score
Last week's episode ended with a shock. Golden Boy's Dad (played by Michael Madsen) kidnap's his sister. Then, in the penultimate scene, his girlfriend gets blown away by her soon to be ex-husband, the crooked deputy mayor. As much as his professional life is on an upswing, his personal life is in the crapper.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I like Hannibel, but that show should have been on cable. The show needs to slow down. The Hannibel in the show feels more faithful to the books than the Hopkins version, even though Hopkins was obviously awesome in his own way.

Reaction Score
I like Hannibel, but that show should have been on cable. The show needs to slow down. The Hannibel in the show feels more faithful to the books than the Hopkins version, even though Hopkins was obviously awesome in his own way.

Im waiting to DVR the entire season before i watch it so i can see it all in a few days. Im excited for this one.

As an aside, i was thinking about all the shows in the past few years that have "consultants" (non cops working with the cops) helping solve crime:

Monk
Psych
Castle
Hannibal
The Mentalist
Elementary (awesome show btw)
White Collar
The Following (he was a former agent)

I cant think of any more. It seems to be a trend, and it seems to be working. All these have lasted a decent amount of time (3 just started, but havent been cancelled yet).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom