Go Huskies, Beat Bama | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Go Huskies, Beat Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huge stop, Washington just needs to hold Bama at bay by the 4th quarter and get something to break by the 4th quarter, game kind of reminds me of Pats-Giants SB 42 score was 7-3 Pats till the 4th quarter then the Giants hit on the first play in the 4th need something similar from Washington.

Key is not losing it in the first 3 quarters and then winning it in the 4th just a stupid throw by Browning and he knows it, take the sack, its ok to punt.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Odd offensive gameplay for Kiffin...why not just pound it? Not that it matters....the D always finds ways to get you points.

I think we see a lot of running by Bama in the second half.

Reaction Score
Apparently Bama refused to shake hands at the coin toss. Man I hope karma strikes soon. Don't know it Clemson or Ohio St has what it takes to beat them.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
coin toss was on tv -- looked like they all bumped fists or shook

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
That may be right and their defense is now pretty scary.
yeah, I was trying to be facetious. Bama is physically superior at every position on the field. They could run wall paper and be alright.

Reaction Score
That's weird as ESPN had a note that Bama didn't shake hands. Oh well. Can never root for them.

Washington is the only team from the CFP that I can route for F routing for Bama, Clemson or Ohio State.

Reaction Score
UW has to fight tooth and nail to earn every yard.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Impressed with Wash D. It's just ridiculously hard to move the ball on Bama.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Damn Bama. This is what all the other women's basketball fans feel like watching Geno's "guys" in the Final Four year after year.

They're so loaded with talent it's horrific.

Reaction Score
Almost like the network paid Alabama to let Washington score first. Just so people would keep watching.

Reaction Score
Damn Bama. This is what all the other women's basketball fans feel like watching Geno's "guys" in the Final Four year after year.

They're so loaded with talent it's horrific.

Well you gotta admire it Bama is never satisfied and keeps striving for excellence, they lose players leaving early every year coaches top notch assistants and it doesn't matter. Aslong as Nick Saban is walking through that door Bama will keep kicking ass.

Reaction Score
Well you gotta admire it Bama is never satisfied and keeps striving for excellence, they lose players leaving early every year coaches top notch assistants and it doesn't matter. Aslong as Nick Saban is walking through that door Bama will keep kicking ass.

Saban is pretty incredible in that he just wins big everywhere on the collegiate level. To me, all the SEC love is really generated and held up by what he has done at Alabama. LSU, Auburn, Florida, etc all string together a few really good seasons and then slip back, this guy NEVER slips back.

Reaction Score
The word from Kiffin and Sarkesian was they were surprised at how much Saban stays on his players. They said when they were HC's and the team was doing well they'd have a tendency to go easy on the kids. Not Saban. He's constantly demanding they be better. No matter how well they do. There is no faint praise--ever. Reminded me of Diaco--! :)

Reaction Score
I really think Clemson can pull it off, they are used to being in close game, they got great team speed, a clutch qb thats a duel threat, Dabo is a nutty coach that you want preparing your team against Alabama (in an un Diaco kind of way) in that he can actually coach. The scary thing is their defense is playing great right now. If you look at the season as a whole Bama would kill them, but if your looking at Clemson right now they can absolutely beat Bama it should be a great game. Clemson gets a 2nd shot at Bama, last year Clemson outplayed Bama for the most part, but Bama made the plays in the 4th. Looking forward to it.

Reaction Score
I really think Clemson can pull it off, they are used to being in close game, they got great team speed, a clutch qb thats a duel threat, Dabo is a nutty coach that you want preparing your team against Alabama (in an un Diaco kind of way) in that he can actually coach. The scary thing is their defense is playing great right now. If you look at the season as a whole Bama would kill them, but if your looking at Clemson right now they can absolutely beat Bama it should be a great game. Clemson gets a 2nd shot at Bama, last year Clemson outplayed Bama for the most part, but Bama made the plays in the 4th. Looking forward to it.

Clemson has been a weird team at times this year, playing with fire quite often. I think they have a big edge at QB in this game, so I think they have a very good shot to win it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Clemson has been a weird team at times this year, playing with fire quite often. I think they have a big edge at QB in this game, so I think they have a very good shot to win it.

I want to believe Clemson can compete. Defensively I believe they can. I just don't see how Clemson puts more than 17 on the board against Bama. That defense is so good, so fast, so strong and so deep. The drop off in talent from 1st string to 2nd string is barely perceptible.

Reaction Score
Saban just bumped Kiffin out before the title game. The guy is ruthless man, just ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom