*GN A Suggestion | The Boneyard

*GN A Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
If you have good news to report, put a *GN as the first part of the topic. That way I don't have to read the other stuff that I just have no interest in reading.

I get that we have APR problems and that we can't play in the BET or NCAA tourny. I get that Alex is transferring. I get that some of you want the HOF coach to retire. I get that we are missing on recruits for whatever reason.

I just don't want to scan through all those topics. I come here for fun and to feel good about UConn bball. So would it be bad to just prefice good news with *GN

Can we do that?

Reaction Score
Did you know that you can preview the first post if you hover over the link before you click it? That could probably help a little bit.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I will start shooting people in the face if they make a habit of this "GN" thing.

Reaction Score
If you have good news to report, put a *GN as the first part of the topic. That way I don't have to read the other stuff that I just have no interest in reading.

I get that we have APR problems and that we can't play in the BET or NCAA tourny. I get that Alex is transferring. I get that some of you want the HOF coach to retire. I get that we are missing on recruits for whatever reason.

I just don't want to scan through all those topics. I come here for fun and to feel good about UConn bball. So would it be bad to just prefice good news with *GN

Can we do that?

Okay, you go first. Please provide the board with a tidbit of recent "GN." .........................................waiting.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Okay, you go first. Please provide the board with a tidbit of recent "GN." .........................................waiting.

And the first person to say "GEICO" gets kicked in the nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom