Gift Update | The Boneyard

Gift Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
First the cool news. Someone who prefers to remain anonymous has committed to donating $5,000 if we reach $20,000 to get us to the $25,000 goal (sorta soft goal - no real goal has been set).

So please help us claim that $5,000 price. Get your $$$ up.

As for a real goal and a concrete idea, we're actually really close. There a few loose ends to tie up but we have a pretty good idea where we are heading. We're hoping to have a final discussion this weekend so hopefully we'll have an official announcement on Monday.

We've been hovering around 10k - I'd really like to see a little rush over the next few days and hopefully we'll be looking at something closer to 15k by Monday. So far about 58 of you have stepped up - let's get that to 100 by Monday. Ante up! (in the other thread please)

Reaction Score
I'll pile on to say, this week has had both internal and external discussions that really have some very real and positive momentum on this initiative.

Our Boneyard gift is definitely going to be a reality so, if you were hanging back in the shadows and waiting to see if it was happening, have no fear. Your pledged estimate isn't concrete but helps us plot out where we think we could go. So, let us know.

Reaction Score
We're asking for just a little more patience on the finer print. We will have answers on all that very soon.

Reaction Score
We're asking for just a little more patience on the finer print. We will have answers on all that very soon.

I think its great that you guys have taken the time and made the effort to get this organized. Like many others have said, i'm also waiting to see what the gift is going to be and what the prcoess is for collecting the money before I make my pledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom