Gibbs arrives today, right? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Gibbs arrives today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Having all of the raw materials KO wants for a possible run at a title. But even without him, don't we have enough?

Reaction Score
Without him we have one point guard, who's a freshman, and zero proven 3-point shooters.
It's friday afternoon, and I was delusional and trying to talk myself into the idea that we could take or leave him.

Reaction Score
We
Without him we have one point guard, who's a freshman, and zero proven 3-point shooters.
Well I wouldn't agree on that as we have both RP and dham as good and not great 3 pt shooters and whose to say that they won't improve like RB did his sr. Year. I'm more worried about nobody off the bench except Sam I am and not enough ball handlers.

Reaction Score
We

Well I wouldn't agree on that as we have both RP and dham as good and not great 3 pt shooters and whose to say that they won't improve like RB did his sr. Year. I'm more worried about nobody off the bench except Sam I am and not enough ball handlers.

"Whose [sic] to say" means they aren't proven. Neither of those guys was a great shooter this year. Gibbs is.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Having all of the raw materials KO wants for a possible run at a title. But even without him, don't we have enough?
Not even close. We better hope for off-season progression and time in the weight room because right now, this team is not an NCAA team.

Reaction Score
Not even close. We better hope for off-season progression and time in the weight room because right now, this team is not an NCAA team.

I still think its a tourney team without Gibbs, but definitely a legit contender with him.

Reaction Score
"Whose [sic] to say" means they aren't proven. Neither of those guys was a great shooter this year. Gibbs is.
Rp was really good. I will disagree with you on that point as Jalen can shoot the rock also. I'm more worried we won't have any scoring or backup point guard on the bench. We will be very thin in the backcourt and have to count on a frensman to score. Not ideal going into next season.

Reaction Score
This is hilarious to read I hope he announces at 11:59 pm so I can read some more

Reaction Score
What if the delay is attributable to Gibbs and Jim Delany trying to coordinate schedules for a joint announcement?

Reaction Score
images

I can't take it anymore! Has it been 20 mins yet?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
If he was gonna announce today, you'd think he'd have done so by now, no?

Reaction Score
serious question.... is he staying the weekend or going home tonight? if he's staying for the weekend I'd think any announcement would come on Sunday, not now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom