Get yer UConn WAACT stats... | The Boneyard

Get yer UConn WAACT stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...here.

You'd think Morgan's 83.3% FG for the game was good but, unfortunately for her, Gabby put up 85.7%. And both girls had lots of athletic shots. And Gabby's rebound rate for the year has now (just barely, .01/40 min) passed Kiah's.

And, Oh! Moriah! How can you make such high-speed layups look like you have all the time in the world? And 9:0 A/TO -- unbelievable!

I think MoJet has taken the floor-time-per-point crown from Tiffany.

Finally, I am very impressed with Ms. Chong. The rise in her confidence on the offensive end for the last month has been incredible. In December or January, did you ever think she would be such a devastating slasher?

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Finally, I am very impressed with Ms. Chong. The rise in her confidence on the offensive end for the last month has been incredible. In December or January, did you ever think she would be such a devastating slasher?
She had to come into her own at her own pace. Some people apparently think the players are programmable or something and that all Geno has to do is find the right code to make them play the way he wants.

She's found her confidence just in time for the post-season. Good for Saniya.

Reaction Score
Great stat line for Stewart also. 13 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals in 27 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom