Geremy Davis Interview | The Boneyard

Geremy Davis Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big Blue View interviews Geremy Davis at the 14:30 mark. When asked what he needs to improve his answer was patience on route running, he got in a bad habit of rushing his routes because his QB was getting sacked a lot. Here is the link: http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/5/2...5-offensive-line-talk-and-a-visit-from-giants

Yes, I am a center. I have always said that a good offensive line = productive offense (even if the skill players are mediocre). We had beyond mediocre skill players, but they did not have a lot of time/space to do their thing. Please, please, please, I hope, hope, hope the big uglies up front produce this year.

Reaction Score
Yes, I am a center. I have always said that a good offensive line = productive offense (even if the skill players are mediocre). We had beyond mediocre skill players, but they did not have a lot of time/space to do their thing. Please, please, please, I hope, hope, hope the big uglies up front produce this year.

I could not agree more. Under the stupid twins OL development was very poor. We had a senior laden OL in 2013 and neither Bennett or Greene by way of example could bench what Byron Jones and Geremy Davis just did at the combine. Then those guys turned over to a younger group and there was no reason to believe their S&C was any different than their predecessors.

My broken record statement yet again - we absolutely have to get back to running the ball effectively and that will require a big, strong and mean OL. If our running game versus Nova looks like it has the past two seasons buckle up folks, 0-12 will be squarely on the table.

I am hopeful. I do think Diaco is dedicated to do what is necessary to run the football and if Sherriffs is a mobile QB who can also run a bit that will help immensely as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom