Geno's Mindset is the Reason | The Boneyard

Geno's Mindset is the Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

This is a 4 minute 17 second CLINIC on how to execute at the Division 1 level of WCBB.
I concur with another poster that commented after watching the Tennessee - Old Miss game, how hard it was to watch. After watching UConn for a while, you get use to their style and level of play, that is unmatched by any other team. I also watched the Tenn/Old Miss game for a quarter. It was not an interesting game to watch except that Tennessee was losing. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
St. Louie - Litke:
"Fresh off a gold medal in Rio last summer, he dropped in on San Antonio Spurs coach Greg Popovich to take in a few days of training camp perhaps pick up a few new tricks. He had no idea when — even if — he'd have a chance to put any of them into play.

Luck may favor the prepared. But it's that kind of devotion, at this stage of his career, that makes Auriemma almost unbeatable."

Yup.

Reaction Score
I have to say that for many years, nothing Auriemma says or does as ever really surprised me. Until now. After reading the Excelle article, I just find it hard to believe that as well as he knows the USF team and probably having seen recent video of them, that he actually thought that USF could stay within 25-30 points of UConn. I just don't see how.

Reaction Score
This is a 4 minute 17 second CLINIC on how to execute at the Division 1 level of WCBB.
I concur with another poster that commented after watching the Tennessee - Old Miss game, how hard it was to watch. After watching UConn for a while, you get use to their style and level of play, that is unmatched by any other team. I also watched the Tenn/Old Miss game for a quarter. It was not an interesting game to watch except that Tennessee was losing. :rolleyes:[/

Carnac, I share your judgement. I watched the last two quarters, and was amazed that the Volunteers demonstrated so little commitment to an organized offense. They lost their lead and allowed a smaller, less athletic team to finish them off. I felt badly for the tradition that is Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom