Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Airing of the Geno Project:

B3UNROOCYAALseU.jpg

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I really like Kathy Auriemma. That woman is the rock of that family, I believe. And a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, and honorary mom to the team. I remember a story in "The Same River Twice" about Sue and DT showing up at the house when coach was away, and Kathy dispensing food and good counsel to them.

It is a little easier, I think, to understand Geno when you look at the strong women in his life - mother, wife, associate coach and assistant coaches....that is why he knows that the sky is the limit for his team, because the sky is the limit for all the women he is closest to. He knows he wouldn't be where he is today without good partners.

Reaction Score
So this is the documentary on UConn? I thought there were two separate programs.
I think this is it. I have the feeling this is going to be a bit different than "The Climb" which was the previous ESPN series that ran in 2008 or 2009. I think that one was more of a regular series that had more focus on the players (Maya, Tina, Kelly, etc.) vs. the program itself. IIRC there were at least five or six episodes which ESPN has made sure are no longer available on youtube even though they were there for many years. We do have the SNY All Access show which is an hour before Saturday night's game (and replays at 3 on Sunday), so plenty of non-game media coverage of the Huskies.

Reaction Score
I loved it, especially when the talk was about Geno's first days @ UConn. Really looking forward to the next parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom