Geno, Breanna and Lou | The Boneyard

Geno, Breanna and Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed in the last few years, during post game interviews and such, sometimes Breanna would ruffle Geno's hair, showing how comfortable she is with coach. Nobody else does that.... until last night game when Swin was interviewing Geno at the end of the game and Lou stuck her hand in and start rubbing Geno's ear :) Good to see!

Reaction Score
So it was Lou who was doing that! Thanks, on CBS all we could see was her hand.
12354994.jpeg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As funny as it is, it seemed a little strange when I first saw it on live TV. I get the hair tussle but the ear touch ?? Furthermore, the picture
seems to show that Lou was acting almost as a scientist and not a giggling student. Probably a bet?
Maybe to see if he is human or extra terrestrial. :rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is a reflection of the difference between game/practice persona and all the rest of the time - bidness is bidness, but down time is pretty relaxed and everyone can be a little goofy. They often do that half court shot at the end of practices and Geno participates and there is a video of him sinking one underhanded and going all crazy. The team has fun, and they leave most of the stuff on the court - I am sure there is occasional late night dwelling on stuff by some players, but mostly it gets compartmentalized.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Kyla: Oh my god, best moment of my life (after the UConn offer)

Swin: I never had the courage to do that. He really has turned into a teddy bear.

Lou: Geno needs a little piercing.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Wild guess, the Samuelson sisters have tormented Daddy Samuelson with this prank more than once.........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom