Geno Auriemma Project Part 3 | The Boneyard

Geno Auriemma Project Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any recordings available of Part 3 online?

Missed it a couple weeks ago.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just watched all three segments last night. Really well made with lots of interesting stuff. Actually found the third segment which was sort of a 'season in review' the least interesting.
ESPNW had the earlier segments available on-line broken into the commercial break lengths. Not sure if those or the last segment are available on their site still.

Reaction Score
It's available on Vimeo, just google Geno Auriemma Project, and go to Vimeo where you can download it. It's unfortunately a cropped version, but they should have a good version soon. They have all three episodes available.

Reaction Score
Thanks all!

Guess I'll have to catch it on ESPNU on Weds or Sun, or wait until it pops up somewhere online in full.

Reaction Score
It's available on Vimeo, just google Geno Auriemma Project, and go to Vimeo where you can download it. It's unfortunately a cropped version, but they should have a good version soon. They have all three episodes available.

Ah, perfect. Thanks a mil!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just caught the one last night - it was really really good. I loved how at the final 4, it showed him walking by the Maryland players and he said "hi guys. Congratulations on making it to the final 4". you could see the Maryland players look at each other and basically say "whaaa...?" You could tell they were shocked that Geno took the time to say hi and congratulate them...

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I thought the entire series was excellent - and ought to remove some of the mystery surrounding Geno for folks who don't follow UConn much.

Reaction Score
I thought the entire series was excellent - and ought to remove some of the mystery surrounding Geno for folks who don't follow UConn much.

they should make it a reality show - Keeping up with the Auriemma's or ????????????

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just caught the one last night - it was really really good. I loved how at the final 4, it showed him walking by the Maryland players and he said "hi guys. Congratulations on making it to the final 4". you could see the Maryland players look at each other and basically say "whaaa...?" You could tell they were shocked that Geno took the time to say hi and congratulate them...
Eric, that was so funny make the whole episode for me. The four Maryland Player were starters ( Lexie Brown, Lauren Mincy, Brionna Jones, & Malina Howard) The look on Lexie Brown face was just priceless.

Reaction Score
Eric, that was so funny make the whole episode for me. The four Maryland Player were starters ( Lexie Brown, Lauren Mincy, Brionna Jones, & Malina Howard) The look on Lexie Brown face was just priceless.
I like when Lexie Brown exclaims "THAT'S GENO!!! Yes, Lexie, Geno is a legend.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
LOL @ Stewie:"Height is always controversial on this team..." (13:50 in the clip)

So it's not just the 'Yard :rolleyes:
Definitely not just on the Yard or in this documentary. The Official UCONN website got in on the act. KML Freshmen -No Height Listed: Sophmore-6'0" :Junior-No height Listed: Senior-5'11". So she either shrunk or nobody cared enough to measure her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom