Gampel Ceiling Repairs Happening? | The Boneyard

Gampel Ceiling Repairs Happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm fairly sure that a quote came out at the beginning of the season, that they had budgeted funds to work on the project in 2017. They most likely are fixing a leak from the snow

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
En-ric-o Pal-att-so, En-ric-o Pal-att-s0, En-ric-o Pal-att-so...wait whut?

Never mind.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Having the finest Italian artists working to restore a masterpiece still takes time, folks.

Reaction Score
Having the finest Italian artists working to restore a masterpiece still takes time, folks.
Please, don't get me wrong here. I love how unique our on-campus basketball stadium apparently is.

But with the decade-plus-long deterioration and total time it has taken to finally undergo some kind of repair, it is really weird for me to fathom some little Italian guy paid (I have to imagine) millions by some University in bum-duckk Connecticut, for which he has no personal or professional affiliation, to design and mass-produce hundreds of ceiling tiles, which no other living human can replicate. Y'all are basically saying our Gampel ceiling is a few hundred Pollocks, only Pollock probably likes poodles better than huskies.

Does that concept not boggle some other minds here?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Does that concept not boggle some other minds here?

Not when you consider this is Enzo Patoni we're talking about.

Why do you think it's called Gampel Pavilion? You don't just throw up a bunch of Patoni tiles and call it Gampel Auditorium. It's a work of art and needs to be treated as such.

Reaction Score
Funds are coming from uconn 2000? Was that the first billion provided by the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom