Game Week - UConn @ ECU (Noon on ESPNews) | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ ECU (Noon on ESPNews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome, I have to bootleg a stream again.

Reaction Score
ECU's Game Day Notes for UConn. Homecoming/Paint it Gold game: http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/ecupirates.com/documents/2016/8/29/ECUFBNotes1601.pdf

Of note on pg 6: A look at how the Pirates rank in the 2016 FBS statistics (128 teams):

Rush Offense .......................... 93rd/149.3
Pass Offense ............................ 5th/364.4
Total Offense ............................ 9th/513.7

Scoring Offense ...................... 79th/26.7
Pass Efficiency ......................49th/138.81
Redzone Efficiency ................128th/64.5

Rush Defense ..........................85th/190.7

Pass Defense ...........................84th/243.3
Total Defense ..........................93rd/434.0
Scoring Defense........................97th/32.4
Pass . Defense .................. 96th/141.03
Redzone . Defense ..................41st/79.3

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Great burried on ESPN News - why dont they put us on 360 then its available in stream (at least for me)
All of ESPN's content is available via stream on WatchESPN or ESPN3. ESPN360 doesn't exist anymore.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
All of ESPN's content is available via stream on WatchESPN or ESPN3. ESPN360 doesn't exist anymore.

...not if your cable provider doesn't give you WatchESPN. It's the same old issue.

Reaction Score
Hopkins off the depth chart. RG is Vechery or Rutherford.

I noticed Levy at LG this past game instead of RG where he'd been all season. Levy better at LG? Or is this more to put Vechery/Rutherford next to experienced RT Knappe?

Husky25

Reaction Score
...not if your cable provider doesn't give you WatchESPN. It's the same old issue.
That is not what I understand his issue to be. The poster indicates that he has access to "ESPN360" ("why dont they put us on 360 then its available in stream (at least for me).") ESPNNEWS programming is available via streaming.

But to solve the issue you bring up, the way I understand it, WatchESPN might be hard to come by for cord cutters, but it is available on a huge number of cable systems, including Cox, Comcast, Charter, Time Warner, CableVision, DirectTV, Dish, and Frontier. I.e. 98% of CT residents.

For cord cutters, I'd suggest exchanging passwords with a willing and trustworthy friend or relative?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
ThisIsUConnCountry@MattSchonvisky1 min ago
"We didn't play well enough defensively no matter how we performed in the red zone, we surrendered a 13-0 lead" - Diaco

Jim Fuller@NHRJimFuller 1 min ago
#UConn coach Bob Diaco said red zone offense will be focus each day in practice this week

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 6m6 minutes ago
Bob Diaco says Huskies consider the red zone inside the 22-yard line, not the 20. So there's that.

Jim Fuller@NHRJimFuller 2 mins ago

#UConn coach Bob Diaco said cuttng back negative plays was a priority last week

Daily Campus Sports@dcsportsdept 1 min ago
Diaco said that the team's frustration with itself is, in fact, the most frustrating thing. "It's a spaghetti bowl of frustration."

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
That is not what I understand his issue to be. The poster indicates that he has access to "ESPN360" ("why dont they put us on 360 then its available in stream (at least for me).") ESPNNEWS programming is available via streaming.

But to solve the issue you bring up, the way I understand it, WatchESPN might be hard to come by for cord cutters, but it is available on a huge number of cable systems, including Cox, Comcast, Charter, Time Warner, CableVision, DirectTV, Dish, and Frontier. I.e. 98% of CT residents.

For cord cutters, I'd suggest exchanging passwords with a willing and trustworthy friend or relative?

No, you're confusing things...

"ESPN360" is the now-named ESPN3. So, SNY simulcasts out of market will work, but NOT ESPN simulcasts.

WatchESPN is what gets you ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNNews/ESPNU.

Also, ESPNNews is the least available out of all of the ESPN networks. So, the OP could have cable AND WatchESPN, but not ESPNNews on cable, and thus locked out of watching it on WatchESPN.

Reaction Score
Daily Campus Sports@dcsportsdeptjust now
Diaco: "It's been hard on the players. Every game has been a fourth quarter battle... we need to have a little more fun."

Jim Fuller@NHRJimFuller 1 min ago
#UConn coach Bob Diaco hinted that practices might be shorter considering how much of a emotional grind it has been this season

Ian Bethune@Ian_Bethune 2 mins ago
Diaco - Lots of praise for OL #UConn

UConn Football@UConnFootball just now
#UConn HCBD on offensive line: "They are getting better, the offense as a whole is getting better. There are a lot more plays out there."

Reaction Score
Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 3m 3 minutes ago
Diaco talking about the ConFLiCT sort of. Mentioning his discussions at AAC meetings about trophy games.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 3m3 minutes ago
Diaco: I talked to exactly who I needed to talk to here (UConn) and there (UCF).

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 2m2 minutes ago
Diaco says UCF showed interest in a trophy game. Not clear if he means George O'Leary or an admin.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 42s43 seconds ago
Diaco says ConFLiCT maybe has gotten more attention than the AAC championship game.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 1m1 minute ago
Diaco: Very disappointing to me. Seem like a fun thing. .... It's gone.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 41s42 seconds ago
Diaco: I didn't create this thing out of nowhere. ... This wasn't one-sided, until they decided that it should be.

Gavin Keefe@GavinKeefe 1 min ago
Sound like the whole Civil ConFLict thing is officially dead. Anybody looking for a trophy?

Husky25

Reaction Score
No, you're confusing things...

"ESPN360" is the now-named ESPN3. So, SNY simulcasts out of market will work, but NOT ESPN simulcasts.

WatchESPN is what gets you ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNNews/ESPNU.

Also, ESPNNews is the least available out of all of the ESPN networks. So, the OP could have cable AND WatchESPN, but not ESPNNews on cable, and thus locked out of watching it on WatchESPN.

"WatchESPN delivers live access to ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line and ESPN Buzzer Beater Networks on computers, smartphones, tablets and TV connected devices.

ESPN3 is a live multi-screen digital network that provides thousands of live events annually, as well as replays of recent ESPN events."

As far as I've always been concerned, I associated WatchESPN to the app and ESPN3 (Formerly "360") as the website.

And just to clarify, ESPN Classic is the least available out of all the ESPN Networks.

ESPNNEWS and ESPNU are about the same at 61-63%+ of American households. Be that as it may, there are various ways to watch the game.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 3m 3 minutes ago
Diaco talking about the ConFLiCT sort of. Mentioning his discussions at AAC meetings about trophy games.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 3m3 minutes ago
Diaco: I talked to exactly who I needed to talk to here (UConn) and there (UCF).

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 2m2 minutes ago
Diaco says UCF showed interest in a trophy game. Not clear if he means George O'Leary or an admin.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 42s43 seconds ago
Diaco says ConFLiCT maybe has gotten more attention than the AAC championship game.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 1m1 minute ago
Diaco: Very disappointing to me. Seem like a fun thing. .... It's gone.

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 41s42 seconds ago
Diaco: I didn't create this thing out of nowhere. ... This wasn't one-sided, until they decided that it should be.

Gavin Keefe@GavinKeefe 1 min ago
Sound like the whole Civil ConFLict thing is officially dead. Anybody looking for a trophy?
Good for Diaco on calling out UCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99