Game thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is sickening, GENOS' got work to do. Weakside 3's killing this team ND,
St Johns. They have to be looking at the tape. Tiff has gone invisible along with Bria...
Not sure I like Geno's decision to play zone against a team that can shoot it as well as ND...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Geno doing a lot of teaching. Talking slowly and clearly to people. He realizes it is not a night for heat. He sends the bench in.

Reaction Score
In all honesty, not sure this year's team is good enough to beat ND or get NC. They work hard but it's not good enough....hope I'm wrong.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I'm just calling how I see it Ice.. hard to be positive when everyone besides Tiff and Stef are playing this bad

or, is ND that good....positive energy is everything.

It is hard to get second chance points when they are spread so far out and apart on O.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
In all honesty, not sure this year's team is good enough to beat ND or get NC. They work hard but it's not good enough....hope I'm wrong.

A NC was never in the cards this year....

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We were thoroughly beaten tonight. Worst beatdown we've had in a long time...maybe since UNC 8 years ago.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
or, is ND that good....positive energy is everything.

It is hard to get second chance points when they are spread so far out and apart on O.

No, ND is not that good.. We did ZERO rebounding, STUPID turnovers, only 2 players actually wanted to shoot the ball.. We played terribly

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I'm just calling how I see it Ice.. hard to be positive when everyone besides Tiff and Stef are playing this bad
Yes, but anyone can complain. It shows no insight or understanding. Look beyond the surface and see what is happening. Look for why things are happening and try to see solutions.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Nothing startling about this. Notre Dame is the better team this year.

Frank

Roundabout
Reaction Score
Geno....Enough with starting Doty and Ferris...the good teams are guarding the remaining three making it very hard to win against the best teams......time to get KLM, Stokes and Brianna in there sooner and longer. We need offense....and they can't get warmed up sitting on the bench.

Reaction Score
I cant watch anymore.....I know we are a much better team than this. Let's get'em in the BE tournament!!

Reaction Score
Damn ugly unis doom us again.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
They play exactly like the experienced team they are. We are still playing young.

They have 3 5th year seniors and a very good point guard. they should play experienced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom