Game Thread | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This looks like a god damn high school game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
The energy is there, but it looks as if its an early season game. Very sloppy, no defense. AD's body language needs to improve its crucial.

Reaction Score
Same here. I would have thought that the lead at the half would be 20 - given the 1h/1h trajectory

Reaction Score
Sloppy yes, but also decisionmaking, decisionmaking, decisionmaking.

Reaction Score
Maybe some of this is attributed to Calhoun's absence. Blaney at the helm will beat Depaul, but not like Calhoun.

Reaction Score
Alot more energy in the second half love the way AD runs the floor. Why is the game thread so quiet tonight?! maybe TO was right.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Agree with all of the previous posts. Bad decisions, poor shot selection and too much dribbling. They should be up by thirty. DePaul is terrible.

Reaction Score
Game is kind of going according to expectations - DePaul physically overmatched, not a good team. Pups are putting the gas on in spurts, but can't focus in long enough stretches to put a cleaver to the juggler. They're sloppy, as usual - 11 turnovers. Boat playing like in this one - 1-8 with 4 turnovers. Shabazz playing well. The two of them have to play well simultaneously for this team to put it together. This Uconn team needs to keep running to put points on the board.

All in all, this Uconn team needed this one.

Not sure what Blaney's deal is with Roscoe Smith.

Reaction Score
Roscoe is hurt. It was uncertain if he would play in this one. I guess they decided he needed to sit out.

Reaction Score
Always just amazed at how bad AO's hand are - I want to see what they look like up close - totally enamored. There are always a couple moments in any game where it shows up - just put down a nice alley oop, but ball juggled in his fingers as he put it down, not a clean catch just close to the rim. Earlier in the half, had the ball in the lane and just couldn't handle it and it flipped out of bounds. Kid needs to squeeze sand.

I do like seeing AO's enthusiasm - the body language there has changed big time and you can see him wanting to take a leadership role.

Reaction Score
Man! AO playing ok but hasn't improved his hands or low post moves at all!..JL looking good I think this will keep up through the rest of the year. I also agree we need RB and SN to need to play well simultaneously. Like what i saw from JL,SN,AD, and even DD having a pretty nice game. Where is Giffey?

Reaction Score
is anyone else's 360 feed still saying commercial break after about 7 or 8 minutes?

caw

Reaction Score
I was at a bar, and the chatroom has most of the action...Game threads are pretty dead now.

Linwatch: 10 assists 3 mins into the 3rd quarter.

Reaction Score
Good win. I hope they realize that they need to play tighter. They can build on this but only if the guards make better decisions. DePaul was terrible but I'll take it.

Reaction Score
Enosch Wolf is an intriguing player - he reminds me of a Uconn type center from the 90's when they had to scrap for big men recruits. But he height can't be taught and the kid seems like he's coordinated. If he can hit the weights and gain some strength, could be an interesting player.

caw

Reaction Score
He's a project and a tad slow but he has some skill.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Since someone mentioned Jeremy Lin, the Wolf truly has not been enough PT to see how he would perform...could be a could contributor next year.

It was good to see DD get some extended play and knock a couple down in the first half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom