Game Thread: UConn - Kentucky | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UConn - Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unfortunately Kelly has shown tonight she cannot be trusted to play with foul trouble. Next weekend when she picks up her 2nd or 3rd foul she needs to go to the bench ASAP.

I agree with vowelguy. Both calls were legitimate. She has got to show better judgement than that.

A number of the foul calls against Kelly have been BS calls. I disagree with you and I am sure Geno would also disagree with you. Kelly is a great player with a great IQ... I would trust that he would trust her.

Reaction Score
You're daring the refs to whistle you on that kind of play, especially after they T'd up Mitchell. Gotta have situational awareness in that scenario.

100% agree with you. She cannot even touch a player playing with 3 or 4. Just put your hands up and defend.

Reaction Score
But you don't take the risk with 4 fouls. Especially with a double-digit lead.

Neither Geno nor Chris Dailey were upset with her when she came out. That should be telling about what they wanted from Kelly.

Reaction Score
A number of the foul calls against Kelly have been BS calls. I disagree with you and I am sure Geno would also disagree with you. Kelly is a great player with a great IQ... I would trust that he would trust her.

It doesn't matter if they are BS. Its womens college basketball officiating. It sucks and is filled with BS calls. Don't put yourself in a position to have them BS you. Kelly did. Thankfully our players rose to the challenge!

Reaction Score
Don't call someone dumb. Thats not cool dude.
Unfortunately Kelly has shown tonight she cannot be trusted to play with foul trouble. Next weekend when she picks up her 2nd or 3rd foul she needs to go to the bench ASAP.

I agree with vowelguy. Both calls were legitimate. She has got to show better judgement than that.
Man, Kelly can't catch a break with some posters.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Great defense in the second half KY held to 17 so far in the half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads