Game Thoughts Senior Day | The Boneyard

Game Thoughts Senior Day

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. This is what we look like with Jalen hobbled/having a lousy day.
  2. The only positive I can find -- and I'm really stretching the definition of positive -- is that the 3 seniors led the team on Senior Day. Amida, Kentan and Rodney combined to score 34 of our 47 points, and take down 18 of our paltry 33 boards.
  3. 16.7% three point shooting. To make matters worse, of our 15 three point misses, we managed to get only 3 of the rebounds, and two of those were on the same possession and were followed by 3rd consecutive missed 3 pointer, which was rebounded by Cincinnati, so in for all intents and purposes, those 2 O-boards might as well not have happened.
  4. Durham is 100% on 3 pointers for the year! But that's on 2 of 2. He still looks very tentative, and his foul shooting has been awful (but like his 3 point shooting, the sample size is infinitesimal.) He averaged 8.8 minutes per game, and his per 40 points and boards look like 7.5 and 7.3, which kind of predict a 5 & 5 guy if he gets normal minutes next year and doesn't show marked improvement. We will need marked improvement from him. Be nice if he comes back as a 10 and 8 guy next year.
  5. Both he and Steve need a lot of dedicated big man work over the summer. In a perfect Husky world, they go work with Mek and Jake over the summer, and unlearn what they have picked up from Amida.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Good one Rich. I never realized that Durham hit a couple of three's. Enoch does need a real good big man cam . He had some moments. Nice hook and he can put the ball in from 15feet. He also needs minutes. Although he did see good minutes the last couple of games. Durham didn't play much at all. If only we had guys who get 3 feet off the floor for rebounds like Cincy's players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom