Game thoughts - MSU | The Boneyard

Game thoughts - MSU

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. With Jalen making 3s early, things looked pretty encouraging to me.
  2. Eventually, it seemed like he was intent on getting Larrier more involved in the offense. We didn't seem quite as in sync then, but were still holding our own.
  3. I had a 5AM alarm set to go fishing in the morning, and went to bed at half time. Who the hell decided to put the 2 teams with the fans operating on East Coast time on at midnight?
  4. I woke up 5 minutes into the 2nd half and tuned in on the cell to get an update. Wished I hadn't.
  5. I have not been able to bring myself to watch the 2nd half on replay since then, so that's all I've got. Sorry.
Hope that today's game gives me more to ruminate on.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
  1. With Jalen making 3s early, things looked pretty encouraging to me.
  2. Eventually, it seemed like he was intent on getting Larrier more involved in the offense. We didn't seem quite as in sync then, but were still holding our own.
  3. I had a 5AM alarm set to go fishing in the morning, and went to bed at half time. Who the hell decided to put the 2 teams with the fans operating on East Coast time on at midnight?
  4. I woke up 5 minutes into the 2nd half and tuned in on the cell to get an update. Wished I hadn't.
  5. I have not been able to bring myself to watch the 2nd half on replay since then, so that's all I've got. Sorry.
Hope that today's game gives me more to ruminate on.
So how was the fishing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom