Game of Throne: Season Six Trailer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game of Throne: Season Six Trailer

Reaction Score
Isn't one of the more popular theories that Jon's dad was actually Rhaegar Targaryen?

Yes. Like August-West said: R+L=J
I think we find out this season if this theory is true or not.

A less likely theory, but still a possibility, is that Tyrion is also a Targaryen. The theory is that his mother was raped by the mad King. That would help explain why Tywin hated him so much. The TV show hasn't really planted the seeds for this, so I'm not sure that I buy it. On the other hard, the dragon is has three heads, Dany, Jon and Tyrion would make three. It will be interesting to watch this play out.

Reaction Score
I don't mind the Dorne rewrite. With one fell swoop to the back of Trystan's head, we are spared a needless storyline. Good riddance. Let's kinda sorts almost focus on the 20 main plotlines.

Thank you, HBO.

Game of Thrones: Where adults can reasonably say, "I'm glad that teenager was brutally murdered," and everyone else agree.

Sadly, I'm not sure that Dorne is out of the picture. Now that the man holding Dorne back from war is dead, I assume the plan is to move against the Lannisters.

Reaction Score
Yes. Like August-West said: R+L=J
I think we find out this season if this theory is true or not.

A less likely theory, but still a possibility, is that Tyrion is also a Targaryen. The theory is that his mother was raped by the mad King. That would help explain why Tywin hated him so much. The TV show hasn't really planted the seeds for this, so I'm not sure that I buy it. On the other hard, the dragon is has three heads, Dany, Jon and Tyrion would make three. It will be interesting to watch this play out.

Two things:

1) I read one theory that Melisandre is one of the 3 heads of the dragon. Her affiliation with fire is a Targ trait and the recent reveal about her age could mean she's a Targaryen in hiding. Plus, she's extra interested in Jon Snow.

2) One thing I've also read that lends to the Tyrion is not a Lannister theory is that: a) when Tyrion pressed his father for a reward of land (Harrenhall?) after the Battle of Blackwater, Tywin didn't reward him with it because he knows he's not a Lannister and b) Tywin actually has said to him, in a quote, "You're no son of mine" at one point.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Two things:

1) I read one theory that Melisandre is one of the 3 heads of the dragon. Her affiliation with fire is a Targ trait and the recent reveal about her age could mean she's a Targaryen in hiding. Plus, she's extra interested in Jon Snow.

2) One thing I've also read that lends to the Tyrion is not a Lannister theory is that: a) when Tyrion pressed his father for a reward of land (Harrenhall?) after the Battle of Blackwater, Tywin didn't reward him with it because he knows he's not a Lannister and b) Tywin actually has said to him, in a quote, "You're no son of mine" at one point.
There's also the thing with mothers dying at child birth.

Danys mother
Tyron's mother
Jons mother

( if you believe the rumors about Jon s parentage)

Reaction Score
Just read this take.

"How could Yara Greyjoy not have the popularity to win the vote at the Kingsmoot but then assemble and steal the entire fleet in like 3 minutes?"

Solid point.
It wasn't the entire fleet. I believe Euron said it was just the best ones. That was curious though. He obviously doesn't watch CNN and didn't know he was the projected winner. Yara did and left as soon she could with those that supported her. Kind of odd how the word didn't get out though.

Reaction Score
Just read this take.

"How could Yara Greyjoy not have the popularity to win the vote at the Kingsmoot but then assemble and steal the entire fleet in like 3 minutes?"

Solid point.
It wasn't the entire fleet. I believe Euron said it was just the best ones. That was curious though. He obviously doesn't watch CNN and didn't know he was the projected winner. Yara did and left as soon she could with those that supported her. Kind of odd how the word didn't get out though.

Reaction Score
So Theon and Yara have ships and crews, and ambition (in Yara's case), but have no home to go back to at the moment and warrants on their heads. It seems they have two choices. One is to sail to the free cities and just try to create new lives in exile. The other is to get back in the game.

And if they are playing the game, do they have anywhere to turn other than Theon seeing if Sansa can get Jon to trust them?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just read this take.

Solid point.

The Kingsmoot wasn't everyone was it? I suspect that Yara, having lead the ordinary fighting/sailing men, has more support from them than from the ruling class that was actually voting at the Kingsmoot.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
To me the Kingsmoot was about filling pages for GRRM. It wasn't that interesting in the books.

I thought I heard one of them mention Dany and the dragons. That must be where they are going.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
To me the Kingsmoot was about filling pages for GRRM. It wasn't that interesting in the books.

I thought I heard one of them mention Dany and the dragons. That must be where they are going.

Yes, that was Euron. Somehow he knows that she has an army, but lost her ships. He wants to build a fleet, come to her aid and bring her army to Westeros, where she can rule. He plans to get in her pants and maybe marry her of course as well. Good luck with that dude. There is a pretty long line at the moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom