Game 7 - Royals/Giants | The Boneyard

Game 7 - Royals/Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This really has been a great postseason with great "team" baseball. Running the bases, good starting pitching, clutch relief, great defense. Really a joy to watch and fitting to see it go to 7 games.

I have a feeling they're going to get to Bumgardner today. 2 days rest, he's been so unhittable and the media is playing it like he's going to come in and win the World Series for SF. I think someone gets to him for a big hit.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
2 days rest after a CG? I dunno. Maybe 2 innings?

Looking forward to tonight. I think I'll do the whole game.

Reaction Score
When is the last time a pitcher started on 2 days rest, there was once a pitcher who started both games of a double header and 9 innings in both games.

Reaction Score
When is the last time a pitcher started on 2 days rest, there was once a pitcher who started both games of a double header and 9 innings in both games.
Ironically, Wilbur Wood started both games of a doubleheader in Yankee Stadium in 1973 and lost both of them.

However, according to the media, Tim Hudson will start tonight for the Giants. I'm sure Madison Bumgarner will be available for an inning or two if needed. Who knows how good he'll be after a complete game and only two days of rest?

Reaction Score
Ironically, Wilbur Wood started both games of a doubleheader in Yankee Stadium in 1973 and lost both of them.

However, according to the media, Tim Hudson will start tonight for the Giants. I'm sure Madison Bumgarner will be available for an inning or two if needed. Who knows how good he'll be after a complete game and only two days of rest?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

This will be a Shilling/Big Unit '01 type game for the Giants. Get your pop corn ready. I think it's going to be entertaining.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Well, I pegged that one.
Could be worse, could be the ESPN NY guy who predicts the Knicks will win 47 games this year. I put the over under at 30, and am betting the under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom