G David Beatty | Page 10 | The Boneyard

G David Beatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Just announced his final five consisting of UConn, Georgetown, LaSalle, Indiana, and Maryland.

Reaction Score
FWIW, he retweeted something I tweeted out to him and other pro-UConn tweets. I didn't see many retweets or likes about other schools. Might mean nothing but I don't hate it!

Reaction Score
I agree. And he seems to be a good shooter, which is something our team will likely be lacking in. I don't see why he and Hami seem to be considered mutually exclusive.
It's mostly a matter of minutes available. With Adams, Gilbert, Vital, MAL, and Diallo there's only so many minutes. If Beatty is okay with that then he could wind up here even if we get Diallo

Reaction Score
Article on Scout (which I don't know how to link) says he would like to take his visits and make his decision by October. Likes KO and the family atmosphere with the players at UConn.

Reaction Score
The comments on uconn seemed to be most complimentary of all the programs. If this kid is shown some love by the staff assuming they are not still after another big fish than I would be surprised if Ollie and killings with his philly ties could not lock this kid up.

C

Chief00

I would love a class of MAL, Beatty, Diallo (obviously), and a big maybe Carlton

Yes, quite frankly, we need a Big.
On another note - Hearing that Coach Miller has made some adjustments/enhancements to his now famous "tour of facilities". Chief is coaching/motivating everyone up ! That, quite frankly, is my goal - not criticism but if needed positive motivation to excel.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yes, quite frankly, we need a Big.
On another note - Hearing that Coach Miller has made some adjustments/enhancements to his now famous "tour of facilities". Chief is coaching/motivating everyone up ! That, quite frankly, is my goal - not criticism but if needed positive motivation to excel.
You give us an unfair edge, how can other schools compete?

Reaction Score
Judging by the thrashing Beatty is putting on those chairs he should fit in good here!

Reaction Score
There are that think Uconn is gaining with Beatty and may be the leader, this would be a nice hat trick for KO. He wants to play PG to improve his stock at the next level.

Reaction Score
There are that think Uconn is gaining with Beatty and may be the leader, this would be a nice hat trick for KO. He wants to play PG to improve his stock at the next level.
I thought it was kinda a known thing that we were probably the leader

Reaction Score
May be the leader? That's interesting. I've figured Ollie just had him wait and will take him if Diallo falls through.

Reaction Score
I thought it was kinda a known thing that we were probably the leader

Not from my perspective, but it's nice to read that others feel the same. He will be making his choice soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom