G Chaundee Brown (UConn Offer) | The Boneyard

G Chaundee Brown (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Wow, Chaundee Brown just officially slapped himself onto my "want" list. Great looking shot and nice size too. Looks like an ideal wing player to me. A lot of good Browns in Florida for 2017.

Knox obviously very impressive as well, but he's not coming here.

Reaction Score
Wow, Chaundee Brown just officially slapped himself onto my "want" list. Great looking shot and nice size too. Looks like an ideal wing player to me. A lot of good Browns in Florida for 2017.

Knox obviously very impressive as well, but he's not coming here.

Like them both - what's the deal with Knox where's he going?

Reaction Score
Wow only a high school junior. WTF are they feeding these kids nowadays?

Reaction Score
Kind of reminds me of Rodney P but with a better jump shot, which is a very good thing.

Reaction Score
If someone can get me some sort of schedule this summer, I can probably scout him as i live fairly close. #notastalker lol

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It is a highlight reel, but they did show more than just shooting. Looks good handling the ball, some rebounding.
I hope we get him

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It is a highlight reel, but they did show more than just shooting. Looks good handling the ball, some rebounding.
I hope we get him
Yep, also some really good outlet passes and the kid did not make a single dunk that I recall in that whole highlight reel. He is strong and athletic, but not a super high-flyer. Seems to have a good feel for the game, another point forward type. Man, sign him up! I'm not sure how he will do in the NBA, but I think he will be a really good college player.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Chauncey Billups and Dee Brown put together

In all seriousness though, kid looks like he's gonna be a star. You know how sometimes you see a recruit and you can just tell the kid would look perfect in a UConn uniform or you get a feeling there's no chance we land him? This kid looks like he belongs at Kansas to me, but he could fit in here

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Chauncey Billups and Dee Brown put together

In all seriousness though, kid looks like he's gonna be a star. You know how sometimes you see a recruit and you can just tell the kid would look perfect in a UConn uniform or you get a feeling there's no chance we land him? This kid looks like he belongs at Kansas to me, but he could fit in here

I think he BELONGS here, but COULD end up at Kansas. Hard to resist the history.

Reaction Score
I'm probably way off, and their sizes are different, but he reminds me of Lance stephenson (in the good ways at least lol).

Reaction Score
Brown has been getting plenty of attention at Peach Jam. Game 1 tonight 24 pts, 7 rbs, 3 assists, Game 2 tonight 22 pts, 3 rebs, 2 assists.

Reaction Score
Brown has been getting plenty of attention at Peach Jam. Game 1 tonight 24 pts, 7 rbs, 3 assists, Game 2 tonight 22 pts, 3 rebs, 2 assists.

I've watched some of Chaundee's EYBL games since this spring. Sign him up. He's had some very good games against top competition. He's in my priority list. He can put the ball in the bucket in numerous ways. He competes hard & is enthusiastic. I'd love to see this kid in a UConn uniform. He's way underrated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom