Funny re-tweet by Bria Hartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Bria Hartley retweeted
mara @badassfems · Oct 11
when you realize stef and bria are no longer on the team but then remember we still got stewie

Bria Hartley, stefanie Dolson and Breanna Stewart
Bzshmm_CUAAotqG.jpg

BzshmpMCEAAw-6T.jpg

Reaction Score
As a computer illiterate, I love what so many Boneyarders have creatively done inserting photos/pictures/drawings/stuff in their messages, but I haven't a clue how. Or how to replace that male symbol thingy in the box (in left margin) with something, anything else. When the laughter dies down, could someone 'splain me, please. Thanks, Michael

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
As a computer illiterate, I love what so many Boneyarders have creatively done inserting photos/pictures/drawings/stuff in their messages, but I haven't a clue how. Or how to replace that male symbol thingy in the box (in left margin) with something, anything else. When the laughter dies down, could someone 'splain me, please. Thanks, Michael
Let me address your "male symbol thingy"

The box with the picture over your screen name is your "Avatar". To sele4ct your own picture for your avatar
1) Click on your screen name up at the top of the page on the right side of the blue bar. This will bring up your personal Detail page.
2) Click on the avatar box. This will bring up a browsing box.
3) Click on the browsing button and brows to the picture you want on your computer. (Note: the picture you want needs to first be on your computer so it can be browsed to).
4) Select the picture. then select the Okay button. You may need to adjust the crop. Best to have a square picture to start with,

Hope that gets you through at least one issue.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Inserting an image is easy.
1. Choose an online image and right click it.
2. Look on the pop up list for "copy" and click it. You've copied that image.
3. Start a new post and right click it.
4. Look on the pop up list for "copy" and click it. You've pasted that image.
5. I just did that below to paste a couple of possible avatars for you. Pick one and copy that image to your computer. Then use Biff's instructions and you'll have a new avatar.

Huskies-Rule.png

Huskies-Rule-Ballpark.png

Reaction Score
Inserting an image is easy.
1. Choose an online image and right click it.
2. Look on the pop up list for "copy" and click it. You've copied that image.
3. Start a new post and right click it.
4. Look on the pop up list for "copy" and click it. You've pasted that image.
5. I just did that below to paste a couple of possible avatars for you. Pick one and copy that image to your computer. Then use Biff's instructions and you'll have a new avatar.

Huskies-Rule.png

Huskies-Rule-Ballpark.png

WOW!! That's like wizardly prestidigitation. Thank you Biff and CL82. Owe you one.

CL82

Reaction Score
WOW!! That's like wizardly prestidigitation. Thank you Biff and CL82. Owe you one.
You're welcome! Correction to #4 "copy" should be "paste"

Reaction Score
Let me address your "male symbol thingy"

The box with the picture over your screen name is your "Avatar". To sele4ct your own picture for your avatar
1) Click on your screen name up at the top of the page on the right side of the blue bar. This will bring up your personal Detail page.
2) Click on the avatar box. This will bring up a browsing box.
3) Click on the browsing button and brows to the picture you want on your computer. (Note: the picture you want needs to first be on your computer so it can be browsed to).
4) Select the picture. then select the Okay button. You may need to adjust the crop. Best to have a square picture to start with,

Hope that gets you through at least one issue.
Klatu barada nikto

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
If you want a picture that is in the public realm, you may have success just asking a mod. Nan supplied Bishop Sheen for me.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Now you've ruined it. I thought you really were Bishop Sheen (or Charlie Sheen...one or the other)

There's a Jekyll and Hyde presentation, if there ever was one.

CL82

Reaction Score
They keep the boards running smoothly. Here a picture of some them at half time at one of the games, or at a Target, I'm not sure which.
mods.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
She's this groovy chick who wears cool hats like Nanny from Nanny and the Professor, dances the swim and likes her bell bottoms.
Loved that show. (not sure why though)

14549nannaq.jpg

Reaction Score
Seriously, Huskies Rule, it's a moderator, one of the three (?) people on the boneyard who keep an eye on the board to make sure we're not violating the rules and who can help us post neat stuff. I think.

Ooooh. Dee Kantner.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You know what happens when you break a rule....

introbluesky.jpg

"The times are changing," said Captain Greer. "They can get into places we can't."

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Now you've ruined it. I thought you really were Bishop Sheen (or Charlie Sheen...one or the other)

Biff; Understandable mistake. Many people conflate "Bishop" with "Charlie", although their histories ARE somewhat different. I think it must be the similarity of the names or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom