funny night | The Boneyard

funny night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pretty much everything as expected on the field/court and exposure wise we all though and talked/argued about all week

fball:
-30k would be at the highest of guesses attendance wise. i say 25k is more like it.
-pitt didn't show up post nd. a few here were predicting this
-players execute P's game and we have a lead thats ugly but none the less. then he shows his lack of clock management and we almost lose. the lead this time was big enough to hold barely. sad.
-whitmer phillips davis lyle and others are all great pieces for the future. if we can hire any d1 coach with a upside instead of a downside, we will win 8 games next year and give michigan a handful.
-this is easily a 8 win team with this years schedule and P has just us in the ass. i honestly think this.
-so many more things on the field that will be talked about in other threads about the game so i will leave it to them as i have more other things to note

bball/ad:
-the school like i was saying all week had dropped the ball so bad its a smack in the face to all of us. there was a much better way to organize and go about 2night that would have been a big hit. the night would have been a huge sucess if some 1 in the ad had some or any brains to set it up. sad.
-the game in germany was a A+ from a exposure/media standpoint. get those types of things as much as possible warde.
-everything i and a few others have been saying about KO is not out in the open. hope veryone loves this guy and is happy with the next 30 years o bball at uconn under him. i sure am.
-the contract. i stand by my way of handling it. and just as i said the cat would be out the bag quick. now warde will have to pay up $ wise. is it my $? no so im not going to cut my dick off about it, but i would like to see some type of $ handling by the school that wasn't as up as this is. think about it. jc retires. you can do 3 things. hire a random outside coach this close to season. put DB in charge and name KO in waiting or give it to KO. we did give it to KO which is fine. but you dont give him a 7 month deal. you give him a 3-5 year deal 500k going up $ wise with a buyout after year 2 or 3 fo r cheap as security. he right away proves himself as all of us have been saying he will and now come march he is a expensive coach to hire for his youth at the job. that $ may not seem like a big deal, but that $ difference was enoguh where we could buy P&D out of fball contracts today and not feel a $ hurt from it. thats my overall point. 2+2=4. i am not confiedent in warde yet that he can handle multiple things at once in order to mov the ath dept as a whole forward. im worried.
-i still am now happy with the hole warde dug us recruiting wise with the contract and warde and susan need to rethink the grades/test issue they have. we can not be unc and bama on the field/court while trying to pose as yale. this isn't bc or vandy. were not d1 posers or private school. step the up or get out both of u.

other
-good old soccer coach hugh? lose a big game pressure wise...
-can we show some type of ackwnoledgment that puck is here to play? annouce some plans or something besides were going to play in a 15 k area with curtains. chesus. any momentum you had by moving it forward was shot in the heart by going abck quiet about it.
-i swaer to god i could take this job serious and run it better than whats going on right now in the ath dept. its sad. i would have had a great night for fans last niht turned into a all time night with a couple simple things that some 1 competent in the ath dept should have done. blow chumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom