Fuller update on KML | The Boneyard

Fuller update on KML

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I hope she gets to 100% soon. I love watching her play. Get well soon KML! Lots of liquids and rest!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
All I know is that a) there's a 90+-post thread about KML on this board that I have no interest in reading (so I can't say what people are saying), and b) I'll be ecstatic if she's back.

Reaction Score
She might have been feelng ill for the Stanford game.........Nothing lke to trip to warm Fl to get sombody better.........All 3 teams that UCONN will play this weekend are in deep trouble...........

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I got my flu shot in September.

Reaction Score
Well I hope you haven't been raiding the cookie jar, cuz you won't have any excuses if you've lost a step.

When does critique become an outright harassment of a player. Are we willing to provide you with the forum to take KML down the drain everytime you see an opportunity. These sly and sometimes direct criticisms of one player's performance in one game have crossed over into character assassination. Perhaps the Yard was you would show better character and move forward. Just don't find it funny. Never did from the very outset. But then again, she and the others are on public money(scholarship) so perhaps they are free targets. No editing necessary, just go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom