Fuller: UConn's Stewart in select company | The Boneyard

Fuller: UConn's Stewart in select company

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"You come to UConn to kind of create your own impact on the court," Stewart said. "The coaches have helped me a lot from last season to this season and I know they will continue to keep pushing me throughout my career here. If you are somebody who is competitive and really loves the game, you want to be pushed to the highest level that you can play at, reach your fullest potential. Here at Connecticut you have seen so many people go through the program and do that, it is kind of like 'why not, why wouldn't I want to come and do that.'"

LINK

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I hope A'ja Wilson is listening. I hope she comes to UConn for our sake, but also for her own benefit and that of women's basketball. She can become iconic.

Stewie has 751 points. That Maya kid had over 900. She must have been pretty good. :)

Reaction Score
I hope A'ja Wilson is listening. I hope she comes to UConn for our sake, but also for her own benefit and that of women's basketball. She can become iconic.

Stewie has 751 points. That Maya kid had over 900. She must have been pretty good. :)
Me too, but I think if she was coming we'd already know. Just my opinion. I'm thrilled with the 4 we have.

Reaction Score

Maya had over 3000 career points and hit her 1000th point in her 55th game. Stewie is not even close to Maya's pace unless she scores 250 points over the next few games.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya had over 3000 career points and hit her 1000th point in her 55th game. Stewie is not even close to Maya's pace unless she scores 250 points over the next few games.
Well, we can hope. :D

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I had forgotten the kind of numbers Sveta was putting up - everything but blocks. What an amazing recruiting job Geno and CD did! (Hi, this is Geno ... Your calling from WHERE? ... And you want to play at CT?! ... Well, I guess so, when were you thinking of coming? ... This year! OH, Okay ... I guess we'll see you soon. Bye. :))

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I had forgotten the kind of numbers Sveta was putting up - everything but blocks. What an amazing recruiting job Geno and CD did! (Hi, this is Geno ... Your calling from WHERE? ... And you want to play at CT?! ... Well, I guess so, when were you thinking of coming? ... This year! OH, Okay ... I guess we'll see you soon. Bye. :))
"What do you mean that 'playing defense' doesn't translate into Russian?"

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
That other UCONN starter is on that list too, KML!!!

We sure are lucky :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
"What do you mean that 'playing defense' doesn't translate into Russian?"
Defense?! Defense?! what is this thing you call Defense?! In Russia we know nothing about this. Hah, you try to trick me! I know you must always advance, be aggressive, only the weak think of defense. I am not weak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom