Men - From the Halls of Congress to the Hills of Storrs: How Jim Penders Built UConn Baseball into the Beast of the East (UConnSI - Chudoba) | The Boneyard

Men From the Halls of Congress to the Hills of Storrs: How Jim Penders Built UConn Baseball into the Beast of the East (UConnSI - Chudoba)

Reaction Score
This is certainly a good read. With the season fast approaching in a bit under a month, hoping to see more interesting articles and interviews coming up regarding UConn baseball.
This was actually one of the better UConnSI articles that have been put out there since they started. Hope Chudoba keeps the coverage going as promised.

Reaction Score
anyone else curious that "Chudoba" is a unique name and the same as our Grad Transfer from Assumption - Cole Chudoba. Cousin? Nom de plume?

I agree: it was an interesting article on aspects of Coach Penders we hadn't had explored.

Reaction Score
anyone else curious that "Chudoba" is a unique name and the same as our Grad Transfer from Assumption - Cole Chudoba. Cousin? Nom de plume?

The thought had crossed my mind as well. The UConn baseball website in the biography section list the names of brothers and sisters for each player. After reading the article I looked up Cole Chudoba's biography to see if he had a brother named Matthew. Came up empty on that one. Of course, those biographical sketches don't list relatives other than immediate family, so always possible he could be an uncle or a cousin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom