From K.C. Chiefs GM Office, John Dorsey Keeps UConn In His Sights | The Boneyard

From K.C. Chiefs GM Office, John Dorsey Keeps UConn In His Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Foiled! I refused to sign up for The Courant just to be able to read articles.

There's actually a way around this. If the Courant (or any other Paywall site) thinks you came from Google they let you go. So you basically just need a bookmark which fakes it. Put this link into a bookmark and when you hit a paywall, click it:

javascript:location.href='https://www.google.com/webhp?#q=' + encodeURIComponent(location.href) + '&btnI=I'

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
There's actually a way around this. If the Courant (or any other Paywall site) thinks you came from Google they let you go. So you basically just need a bookmark which fakes it. Put this link into a bookmark and when you hit a paywall, click it:

javascript:location.href='https://www.google.com/webhp?#q=' + encodeURIComponent(location.href) + '&btnI=I'
I don't remember if I installed an add-on or plugin to do this or not, but I can right-click the link in firefox and it gives me the option to search Google for the link, which works.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So how come he hasn't donated a lot of money to the program?? We need the money to wow the big wigs in the P5!! :)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
And yet with UConn alum Byron Jones available, how could Dorsey commit "Husky Treason" by picking the wrong Husky?? One with a...umm...checkered past, to put it mildly.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Dont forget that 2 seasons ago he dumped a somewhat promising cornerback javier arenas for anthony sherman who's become a fan favorite in KC and a pro bowl fb.

Doh. Shoulda read the article first. I recant my statement under the redundancy clause.

Go dogs. Go chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69