Frank the Tank post mostly on UConn | The Boneyard

Frank the Tank post mostly on UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
http://post original url/mv7p1rZu

He's always been the most rational person talking about this stuff....

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Very uplifting....thanks for sharing.....unfortunately I have to agree that everyone who thinks the ACC is going to fall apart is dreaming and UConn is not going anywhere for quite some time.....

Reaction Score
Very uplifting....thanks for sharing.....unfortunately I have to agree that everyone who thinks the ACC is going to fall apart is dreaming and UConn is not going anywhere for quite some time.....
Calipari has said before that four superconferences is the future.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure there's anything that can be done. As much as people wanted to believe UConn was a "lock" or should've "fit the profile," it sounds to me like schools like FSU and Clemson just weren't going to accept it, period. We really don't know all the facts, so jumping to these conclusions seems specious to me.

Reaction Score
He is the most rational. I don't know how you can read that and say it was uplifting. Depressing is more like it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He is the most rational. I don't know how you can read that and say it was uplifting. Depressing is more like it.

He was being sarcastic. At least I think he was.

The message was terrible, but it was nice to see a smart rational person scratch his head like we are for the same reasons.

Reaction Score
Gotcha. This thing has with my sarcasm detector.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Frank said some nice and positive things. I think it's clear he thinks we're worthy, as we do. That and a buck still won't get you a decent cup of coffee.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If by uplifting, you mean standing on the curb and being soaked by a passing bus driving through a large puddle, then yes it's quite an uplifting feeling.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Herbst should be in full campaign mode and sitting down with every president in the B1G and ACC w/ a new AD in tow. She needs to be on the road constantly until the next shoe drops. The B1G is not done. There are spots to fill. We may not be on their list right now but as Jurich and Luck at WVU have proved, you don't need to be the first on the list when the speculation starts - just when the music stops.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yet, UConn somehow got characterized as a weaker football addition and athletic department overall compared to Louisville in the past week despite going to a BCS bowl and winning a national championship in men’s basketball in the same season only two years ago.

Yeah, we're looking at you Warde. When there is that big a a disconnect between prior achievement and future potential, that's an indictment of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom