Foxx to WR, Osiecki to FB | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Foxx to WR, Osiecki to FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Foxx to WR, huh? Does that mean he can or can't catch the ball. Not always clear with UConn receivers. Or is he going there because of his awesome decoy skills - always put to use in the Huskies game planning. Let's hope he IS the deal and that the QB (eeney, meany, miney . . . . mo) can get him the ball and the OC will attempted more than once a game.
You must be the longest running troll in the history of this board. I must say I admire your dedication at least.

Reaction Score
Max is NOT a fullback. He is a running back. Like to see him in a role like Lou Allen.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni has voiced his preference for big running backs. The Foxx move seems to be consistent with that, and also indicates that Max D will get an opportunity to play.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
You have to be talking about the Seymour/Crosby game @ Crosby. He won that one by himself. I was sitting on the Crosby side with a bud of mine from Seymour. Crosby kids were dropping like flies. The coach kept coming over to ask if they were good to go back in, they continuously refused. He was steamrolling those kids. True story.

Yup, that's the game - proud Crosby alum here.

We were winning at halftime and I guess the Seymour QB was hurt, so they just lined Osiecki up in the Gun and ran Wildcat for most of the second half.

Carnage ensued.

Yeah it was against my school, but that was the most awesome display of brutality I've ever seen at a live football game. And Crosby wasn't exactly chopped liver, either - they beat Ansonia that season.

I can't wait to see what this kid can do for UConn out of the backfield!...

Reaction Score
Foxx to WR, huh? Does that mean he can or can't catch the ball. Not always clear with UConn receivers. Or is he going there because of his awesome decoy skills - always put to use in the Huskies game planning. Let's hope he IS the deal and that the QB (eeney, meany, miney . . . . mo) can get him the ball and the OC will attempted more than once a game.

Getting speed on the field, he has homerun, take it to the house speed. You can put him on the field with Joe Williams and others(Greene) and perhaps someday have an offense thats going to scare defenses. Thought you would like this move?

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Like these moves? Pffft.

Truth be told, I don't think TDH even likes himself...

Reaction Score
Can someone post a video of Osiecki? I can't seem to find a highlight clip anywhere.

Reaction Score
Getting speed on the field, he has homerun, take it to the house speed. You can put him on the field with Joe Williams and others(Greene) and perhaps someday have an offense thats going to scare defenses. Thought you would like this move?

And as I mentioned earlier, Foxx has a similar build to James Rodgers (played at ORegon State). They ran the fly sweep quite a bit. I can see Foxx used in this role.

Reaction Score
Huh? Observing a player and making comments about his play is alright. What people are saying about a kid without seeing him is rumor.

Exactly. Criticizing a young man's play based on what you've observed is the point of message boards. Repeating unsubstantiated negative crap that you've heard is just a waste of bandwidth.

Reaction Score
Haha, James Rodgers! Dude Rodgers was a jacked physical guy. Built like a cannonball, mini MoJo...

That does not describe deshon foxx.

Still I hope we use his speed...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Haha, James Rodgers! Dude Rodgers was a jacked physical guy. Built like a cannonball, mini MoJo...

That does not describe deshon foxx.

Still I hope we use his speed...

You are kidding, right? James Rodgers was 5'7 and about 180.

Taylor+Mays+James+Rodgers+USC+v+Oregon+State+8m89oeAxgWbl.jpg

Reaction Score
Im not kidding. There is Just no similarity in body style, not that it is something to get in a pissing match about.

But FWIW deshon is 5'11 165 beanpole, so he has 3+ inches on Rodgers yet weighs(at least)15-20 lbs less than him.

That I'd a serious difference. If you ever watched Rodgers you would realize how many guys he just bounced off. He runs stronngg

Reaction Score
Im not kidding. There is Just no similarity in body style, not that it is something to get in a pissing match about.

But FWIW deshon is 5'11 165 beanpole, so he has 3+ inches on Rodgers yet weighs(at least)15-20 lbs less than him.

That I'd a serious difference. If you ever watched Rodgers you would realize how many guys he just bounced off. He runs stronngg

Are you thinking of his brother Jacquizz who was a RB at Oregon State at 5'6 195 lbs?

Reaction Score
Are you thinking of his brother Jacquizz who was a RB at Oregon State at 5'6 195 lbs?

I have to think he is thinking of Jacquizz. James, before injury, was a speed guy who played receiver but was used on the fly sweep alot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction Score

I'll will be very pleased with this move if. . .
1. They throw to him with some frequency
2. If (and this is often overlooked by UConn WRs) he can dependably catch the ball
3. UConn does not start running thin at the RB slot due to injuries and the like.

Reaction Score
I'll will be very pleased with this move if. . .
1. They throw to him with some frequency
2. If (and this is often overlooked by UConn WRs) he can dependably catch the ball
3. UConn does not start running thin at the RB slot due to injuries and the like.

He needs to back up Nick Williams, who MUST be incorporated into the offense this year.

Reaction Score
You have to be talking about the Seymour/Crosby game @ Crosby. He won that one by himself. I was sitting on the Crosby side with a bud of mine from Seymour. Crosby kids were dropping like flies. The coach kept coming over to ask if they were good to go back in, they continuously refused. He was steamrolling those kids. True story.

I was at that game as well. I concur - it was amazing the impact one guy was having on that game, and that was a pretty talented Crosby team. He played much of that season with a fairly significant injury as well, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom