Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
what makes him not a college ad fit?

is it a big $ difference or what?

Reaction Score
Put the bottle down for a while kid. It's a lot different to have your full time job working for an NFL franchise, as the scouting director of college football players to build NFL rosters, than it is to have a full time job as the athletic director in a state flagship university, managing 22 division 1-A varsity sports.

Reaction Score
I would go another route - the GM for a team coached by Andy Reid gets less than 50% of the vote on personnel decisions and is more of a cap expert. It can be a good first time gig for a GM, but this is not someone who will control personnel decisions. Happy for him nonetheless

Reaction Score
Put the bottle down for a while kid. It's a lot different to have your full time job working for an NFL franchise, as the scouting director of college football players to build NFL rosters, than it is to have a full time job as the athletic director in a state flagship university, managing 22 division 1-A varsity sports.

Why do you have to dog hfd? He just asked a question, sheesh.

Reaction Score
I like huskydan - that kind of passion for uconn is a great thing, but wondering why a guy who's spent his entire life post college involved with scouting college players for the NFL might not be qualified to be the AD at a large 1-A university is kind of foolish, and made me think that he started drinking early the other day.

Reaction Score
I like huskydan - that kind of passion for uconn is a great thing, but wondering why a guy who's spent his entire life post college involved with scouting college players for the NFL might not be qualified to be the AD at a large 1-A university is kind of foolish, and made me think that he started drinking early the other day.

Out of all his posts...............THAT is the one that made you question his early drinking?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
everyone relax. honest question on my part. thanks carl for the answer. i am in dier need mentally of new faces in this state so i'm willing as a fan to just be open to anyone possibel that could fit. i want to learn about this business so i can then know with some education how bad storrs sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom