For those at work or away from TV: MM Live | The Boneyard

For those at work or away from TV: MM Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am going to go beyond my tmobile data cap with over 2 weeks of my cycle to go, SMH

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I'm working till 9 like always but I will not and can not watch our boys on a phone/tablet/cp. I will, like most of the week day 7 o'clock games, dvr the game and stay away from all communication with the sports world. Once UCONN starts of course!

Sucks working nights but I make it work!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
unfortunately the job blocks everything, I still don't understand how the boneyard has slipped by the websense filter since forums and message boards are included in their filter
That's disappointing. Sorry. For many years, I took off the first Thursday and Friday of the Tournament. I would put in for it just after New Years so I would be assured they be approved and it would be less obvious why I was taking them. As a CPA, many of our audits were drawing to a close, but never know. There just isn't a sporting event (even Red Sox Opening Day or Patriots Day) that is more enjoyable.

Reaction Score
unfortunately the job blocks everything, I still don't understand how the boneyard has slipped by the websense filter since forums and message boards are included in their filter

Curious, can you go incognito mode (Chrome) or its equivalent on other browsers, or that won't work?

Reaction Score
That's disappointing. Sorry. For many years, I took off the first Thursday and Friday of the Tournament. I would put in for it just after New Years so I would be assured they be approved and it would be less obvious why I was taking them. As a CPA, many of our audits were drawing to a close, but never know. There just isn't a sporting event (even Red Sox Opening Day or Patriots Day) that is more enjoyable.

I usually do the same, in the 8 years that I've been out of college this is only the 2nd time I've worked, I gotta get back on track next year.

Reaction Score
Curious, can you go incognito mode (Chrome) or its equivalent on other browsers, or that won't work?

Website blocking is generally done on the firewall-side of things, so it doesn't matter if you "mask" your browsing, when the requests go through your connection from your building to the Internet, that's where they get blocked.

My work also blocks all streaming video. :(

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I guess the phone it is. I thought T-Mobile was unlimited data?!?! Hmm. Just curious, what is your cap? I turned my phone into a mobile hotspot for the Maryland game (I was tailgating at the Louisville Fball game) and that only took about a half gig.

Reaction Score

still blocked, phone option is actually better anyway tho since I can keep it out of view, just gonna pay the extra for one month to increase my data cap.

Reaction Score
I guess the phone it is. I thought T-Mobile was unlimited data?!?! Hmm. Just curious, what is your cap? I turned my phone into a mobile hotspot for the Maryland game (I was tailgating at the Louisville Fball game) and that only took about a half gig.

Unlimited but with caps, so if you go beyond a certain amount of gigs for the month they reduce your speeds until the next billing cycle to the point where you feel you're back in the dial up era and can't do much in the way of internet browsing and media streaming on your phone. since my job blocks damn near everything I do alot of sports radio streaming and internet browsing during the day from the phone.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
First Friday is always a holiday for me... A streak I will not be ending tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom