For the tinfoil hat wearers | The Boneyard

For the tinfoil hat wearers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was browsing the ESPN NCAAM website this morning and noticed there is nothing about the game on there. You'd think it would be listed at least under top headlines but other than some tweets on the right hand side, there is literally nothing.

Reaction Score
I was browsing the ESPN NCAAM website this morning and noticed there is nothing about the game on there. You'd think it would be listed at least under top headlines but other than some tweets on the right hand side, there is literally nothing.
The little blurb they put under each coach in the beginning was sickening. Under Boehiem is "2003 champion" or whatever, no mention of the recent ban or even more recent vacating of over 100 wins. Imagine if KO got a ban or JC was still coaching after having over 100 wins vacated.

Under KO, they do us a lovely service with "Just won his 100th game" or something. No mention of 2014.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'll play. I have the ESPN app and I use it to check scores for my favorite teams and sports. The default setting for NCAA Men's BB scores is Top 25, so when we are not in it you need to use the drop down menu to select our conference. It used to be strictly alphabetical order, meaning we were up top. Now America East is on top, and somehow we are dead last among the conferences listed, meaning you need to scroll to the very bottom of the list even to find us; but it seems to be alphabetical otherwise.

Reaction Score
This is what happens in print and on tv when you are not top 25 as both SU and UCONN are not. There were no major games on yesterday so we had the spotlight but what transpired was a horrendous game. The game and analyst announcers at studio were poking fun all night. Yet when Duke or Kentucky beats Nothing State there is wall to wall coverage, of the players on their bench! An easy solution is to get into the top 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom