Football Walk-On Tryouts Set For May 1 | The Boneyard

Football Walk-On Tryouts Set For May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now we know why KTuck911 is looking for a fitness program:p

>>Fall walk-on tryout for the University of Connecticut football team will take place on Thursday, May 1 at 7:00 a.m. at the Burton Family Complex and The Mark R. Shenkman Training Center.

Requirements of candidates:

Must currently be enrolled in at least 12 hours of class at UConn, Storrs Campus (Full-Time Students).

Must present a current class schedule showing you are enrolled as a full time student

Must have played High School Football

Class schedule has to be set so that you can attend practices/meetings and weight lifting times

Must be cleared on eligibility issues, by compliance, and by medical staff

Spots are not guaranteed - there is a roster limit and the coaching staff reserves the right to make cuts

All prospective walk-on candidates must have a physical within the past six months and know their Sickle Cell status prior to any try-out

All candidates must either obtain their Sickle Cell test result from their physician or have a blood test done by their physician.

Must email Director of Player Personnel Michael Painter by April 28, 2014 for an information packet<<

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
The line about must have played high school football is interesting. Makes you wonder about Donald Thomas.

Reaction Score
This is excellent. I have all my eligibility remaining, which, on second thought, might be indicative of my chances............

Reaction Score
The line about must have played high school football is interesting. Makes you wonder about Donald Thomas.
He proved everybody wrong on that one didn't he? Kid is playing NFL football (not just pro football somewhere in the Ukraine.. highest level of football in the world) and didn't play in HS, right?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I would assume exceptions are made if someone of Donald's size walked in. But, I believe DT was actually recruited by other players to join the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom