Football school you dislike the most? | The Boneyard

Football school you dislike the most?

Which football school do you dislike the most?

• Boston College

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • West Virginia

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Syracuse

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cincy

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
With the exception of WVU, it's hard to classify any of these schools as "football schools".

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Should the question be, What team do you dislike the most in football??? That would make more sense and likely the point of the OP and the poll???

For instance, I hate Syracuse in basketball but they don't rate very high on my football hatred meter. The opposite is true for Rutgers. I hate them in football but really just laugh at them in basketball.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
With the exception of WVU, it's hard to classify any of these schools as "football schools".
Not my intent. This is simply which schools that we play in football do we hate the most when we play them in football.

Reaction Score
Actually no dislike for any schools you mentioned. I do have an envy though for schools like Ohio St, Notre Dame, Alabama and the likes. Wish we could play them all every year!

The freaking place has turned into Romper Room.
Ya think ??? :confused: ;) :D .......

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Should the question be, What team do you dislike the most in football??? That would make more sense and likely the point of the OP and the poll???

For instance, I hate Syracuse in basketball but they don't rate very high on my football hatred meter. The opposite is true for Rutgers. I hate them in football but really just laugh at them in basketball.
my thoughts exactly

Reaction Score
Nebraska since I was a young pup. USC Trojans a close 2nd. No other team comes even close.

Reaction Score
Not a single vote for the ConnFLict? Quick someone get coach D to order a new trophy.
On second thought lets just tape over UCF and write in BC with magic marker.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
FSU. After reading about all ths stuff that goes on there that players get away with, I can't hate them enough. Really any school that cheats and gets away with it, but they're pretty egregious. Winston may have gottern away with a rape. For the same reason I hate every sport UNC offers.

Reaction Score
I have no real hatred for the schools listed. Texas and Alabama get on my nerves at the mere mention of them. Texas because they thing they're God's gift to everything college athletics (but haven't done much in many years) and Alabama because of its fans. I don't think there is a worse collective of group of fans than Alabama.

Reaction Score
I have no real hatred for the schools listed. Texas and Alabama get on my nerves at the mere mention of them. Texas because they thing they're God's gift to everything college athletics (but haven't done much in many years) and Alabama because of its fans. I don't think there is a worse collective of group of fans than Alabama.

Not even the Domers ? At least Bama fans have something to be obnoxious about that happened during their life time. The Domers just remember what their grandparents told them when they were 6.

Reaction Score
Not even the Domers ? At least Bama fans have something to be obnoxious about that happened during their life time. The Domers just remember what their grandparents told them when they were 6.

I have a couple friends that are ND fans. They seem way more reasonable than anyone that roots for Alabama.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I hate that Cincy has beaten us like 6 straight years.

There are lots of teams that I dislike...but I have to admit I find Cincy very annoying. On top of the fact they seem to have UConn's number...they seem to ALWAYS have 3 + QBs on their roster that can play...while UConn struggles to get one. Plus...they all seem to play 6 years.

That team is annoying.

Reaction Score
I have a couple friends that are ND fans. They seem way more reasonable than anyone that roots for Alabama.

I know dozens of both Bama and ND fans (including ND fans I am related to through marriage). Take my word for it on average the ND fans are far worse. If you judge Bama fans by Finebaum callers you could easily come to a different conclusion.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
BC. Hate Miami too, but "other" just capture the depth of my loathing for them. Still hate BC more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom