Football Recruiting 2016: Connecticut’s high school football commitments | The Boneyard

Football Recruiting 2016: Connecticut’s high school football commitments

Reaction Score
It's nice to see so many CT HS kids stay home to play at a school like Central. It has to help Rossmando scholarship wise as well since I'm sure scholarships are figured on out of state tuition....so he can almost get 2 CT kids for 1 out of state kid.

Reaction Score
Yup. Great to see. Sacred Heart seems to be taking steps fwd in their recruiting efforts as well. A little less on the in state kids though.

Reaction Score
Yup. Great to see. Sacred Heart seems to be taking steps fwd in their recruiting efforts as well. A little less on the in state kids though.
Sacred Heart's been killing it out of state moreso... They've been pretty competitive lately too, save for last season. But they'll probably be good again this upcoming season.

URI shopping CT pretty well too...
They've been mining CT a ton since we bolted to the FBS level, and so has Fordham, but I'm happy CCSU has a coach in place now that can recruit in state (as well as out of state) talent in Rossomando. He did a nice job at New Haven. He knows how to win... CCSU better enjoy him while they can.. I say he turns that program around within the next couple of years. They'll be in the FCS playoffs a lot.. To me it's good to see FCS schools in the state of CT do well.. Definitely want to see that State U schools (public) take that next step.. CCSU's gonna have a lot of success in the coming years... Once they get they're Men's BB program upgraded ( sorry Howie D.... It's time to move on from you bro.. Love you and what you did up in Storrs and all but Father time catches all of us...it caught up to you) they'll be getting a lot of in state buz like us.. and they should..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom