Football Media Day ~ 8/21 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Football Media Day ~ 8/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The NFL scouting community uses this term a lot. It refers his ability to reach to make a catch, in other words, the ball doesn't have to hit him square in the chest.

I like that. There's been years where if it didn't hit the numbers, it wasn't caught.

Reaction Score
ErikaWachter 2:13pm via Twitter for iPhone
Two-deep will be out tonight. Post camp chart, not BYU. Diaco: "Every player is being evaluated, everyday."

JohnFSilver 2:13pm via Twitter Web Client
DeLorenzo starter at RB. Mariner backup. Johnson and Newsome will both play in first game.

JoeDSports 2:14pm via Twitter Web Client
@UConnFootball HCBD- If we give the ball to Arkel and nobody can tackle him, we'll keep giving it to him

JohnFSilver 5:47pm via Twitter Web Client
Just to salivate people, I asked OC @CoachM_Cummings about Arkeel Newsome and if he showed 'it.' Answer. "Yes."

Reaction Score
Any video available of both I can check out somewhere?

"Me and Casey are pretty close and during the offseason we hang out," Stewart said. "He has been working hard on that mullet and for everything to come to fruition with it, that is great. At first a lot of people are like 'what are you doing?' but he had a vision and a path for his mullet and I think the mullet is a great statement. I think people will be rocking the mullet after seeing how he does. I think it is awesome, I am pro mullet 100 percent and I might grow one myself if that is what it takes."

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
"Me and Casey are pretty close and during the offseason we hang out," Stewart said. "He has been working hard on that mullet and for everything to come to fruition with it, that is great. At first a lot of people are like 'what are you doing?' but he had a vision and a path for his mullet and I think the mullet is a great statement. I think people will be rocking the mullet after seeing how he does. I think it is awesome, I am pro mullet 100 percent and I might grow one myself if that is what it takes."

Haha! I rocked the same mullet up until 92'! Love it.

But, I'm no visionary when it comes to style and fashion. My buddies still bust my stones about the time I wore MC Hammer pants, penny loafers, a white t-shirt and a leather bomber jacket to a party.

On purpose.

Reaction Score
Waquoit said:
I like that. There's been years where if it didn't hit the numbers, it wasn't caught.

Or even if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69