Following report, UConn students and alum react to Herbst's salary | The Boneyard

Following report, UConn students and alum react to Herbst's salary

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The headline should read: "Student" and "alum". One quote from each does not a representative statistic make.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The headline should read: "Student" and "alum". One quote from each does not a representative statistic make.

Good catch, I was link searching during my lunch break didn't actually go through and read the whole article.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
...not to mention a daily campus "article" (does it even exist in the summer?) with one quote from an "alum and journalism major"

...err, ok, so you asked your roommate for thoughts - good for you!

Reaction Score
A post in UConn’s “Buy or Sell” page, started the discussion.

I remember the days when the buy or sell Facebook page was actually for buying and selling UConn tickets

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
"overpaid and underachieving" lmao.

The fact that we're stuck in the AAC and even most sports fans would say she's done a terrific job speaks to how valuable she really is.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
In these types of articles it's tough to make the company line sound reasonable, but the idiots, both professional and amateur, did it perfectly. They even set it up for the "Not a Dime Back" retort.

I'm actually surprised she makes that little. The goofball who thinks no president should make that much is hysterical, but the pharma student who thinks the U runs itself and is hoping for a career that pays six fugures for counting pills and reading a database is a close second.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom