Folks on campus: a question for you | The Boneyard

Folks on campus: a question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Do you have any idea if the practice facility is open to 'regular people' at this point? Gampel has generally been open to students
and anybody wandering around down there in the past in the early fall. Is there a different policy for the new
facility?

I'd greatly appreciate any info on that topic. Hoping against hope I would love to see the kids practice/scrimmage at some point in September.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
Do you have any idea if the practice facility is open to 'regular people' at this point? Gampel has generally been open to students
and anybody wandering around down there in the past in the early fall. Is there a different policy for the new
facility?

I'd greatly appreciate any info on that topic. Hoping against hope I would love to see the kids practice/scrimmage at some point in September.

Thanks.
I doubt that it will be open to the public like Gampel has been in the past. It was locked yesterday but I was lucky to have been given a quick tour by a UConn official. No women players in sight but all of the men were playing on their side of the facility. The facility is really nice but no furniture yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom