Florida St Tickets November 14th | The Boneyard

Florida St Tickets November 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Was somewhat surprised to go on the Florida St to find that General Admission Tickets are still available. What was more surprising was the cost. $6.00 with discounted tickets avail for Seniors and Youth at $4.00. So many schools either raise prices for the UConn game or only make them available as part of a package.

Link: http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS:IBM:W17:W02:&linkID=fsuse&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

Florida State isn't even on the list of top 30 WBB Home Attendance Leaders meaning they average less then 3,528 per game................not sure how big a venue they play in but that might explain it.............

Reaction Score
They play in the Tucker Center, same as the FSU men, capacity 12,100. Low ticket prices could be the same phenomenon as speculated about South Carolina's - big time football is the main sport on campus (FSU has won 3 NC's, one as recently as 2013 with Jameis Winston). If they increased the WBB GA ticket prices from $6.00 to $40.00 I suspect attendance might be affected, especially for fans already shelling out for football tix.

Reaction Score
Maryland is charging $15 for lower lever "court side" seats for the UConn game. The tickets went on sale last Friday at 8 am. Most of the seats in the lower section that were available to the public (not student seats) were gone by 9:30. That is for a game that is on December 29 when the school is on Winter Break. If nothing else it is safe to say that UConn draws well...

Reaction Score
Maryland is charging $15 for lower lever "court side" seats for the UConn game. The tickets went on sale last Friday at 8 am. Most of the seats in the lower section that were available to the public (not student seats) were gone by 9:30. That is for a game that is on December 29 when the school is on Winter Break. If nothing else it is safe to say that UConn draws well...

I wonder whether the visiting team gets a piece of the action like in pro sports........

Reaction Score
So my wife and I plan to go and have tickets on order. Are other BYers planning to attend and if so, will there be a meet-up or pre- or post-game event? Any interest?

Reaction Score
UCF charges $4 for general admission... except for UCONN...... $20.
USF charges $10 - $15 or double that for UCONN but they are reserved seats.

Reaction Score
I wonder whether the visiting team gets a piece of the action like in pro sports...
I have no idea. It is a good question. I do know the visitors get a very small area behind the visiting team bench for their designated seating area. Also right next to the student section. Should make for an interesting evening.

Reaction Score
I have no idea. It is a good question. I do know the visitors get a very small area behind the visiting team bench for their designated seating area. Also right next to the student section. Should make for an interesting evening.

I know that in College football and men's basketball, bad away teams will get beaten up like a punching bag by a good home team in order to collect a guaranteed appearance fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom