Fishy out of pocket | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fishy out of pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After all these years, I just want to know why his nickname is Fishy.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The legend of @Fishy grows. He leaves and a few days later the B12 decides to expand. Coincidence? I think not.

Yes, and I predict in a bold plot twist, that he's now involved in clandestine meetings in the B1G who have been spurred to action to protect their mid atlantic investment. The B1G will call UConn if the B12 momentum keeps up this summer.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The legend of @Fishy grows. He leaves and a few days later the B12 decides to expand. Coincidence? I think not.

do you not know Fishy? He would get the Big12 to agree to expansion only if UConn was not included in the plans just to stick his thumb in all your eyes. ***

*** its my favorite thing about him.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Yes, and I predict in a bold plot twist, that he's now involved in candle stein meetings in the B1G who have been spurred to action to protect their mid atlantic investment. The B1G will call UConn if the B12 momentum keeps up this summer.

FIFY

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm back and I will be perusing all threads for anything that might entitle the orginator to a throat punch.

As fate would have it, I got the news of the Big 12 expansion while I was in a cruise ship bar taking a mixology class. I'm taking it as a sign that I need to take up drinking in earnest to get through the next couple of months.

Also, if any posters prefer to have their heads muddled as opposed to having their throats punched, I now know how to do that. Just indicate your preference when I storm into your residence or place of work.

Reaction Score
I'm back and I will be perusing all threads for anything that might entitle the orginator to a throat punch.

As fate would have it, I got the news of the Big 12 expansion while I was in a cruise ship bar taking a mixology class. I'm taking it as a sign that I need to take up drinking in earnest to get through the next couple of months.

Also, if any posters prefer to have their heads muddled as opposed to having their throats punched, I now know how to do that. Just indicate your preference when I storm into your residence or place of work.
I may have some bad news for you Fishy. Someone has obviously beaten you to it and has already muddled ALL the heads on the Boneyard! Have you been reading this crap lately?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Huh, so you met with the ACC and B1G reps on a cruise ship. Genius. I look forward to this three way fight for UConn.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Huh, so you met with the ACC and B1G reps on a cruise ship. Genius. I look forward to this three way fight for UConn.
Throat punching is not a crime in international waters (so I hear).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom