First Night Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

First Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kiah with black headband. Headbands OK if same color as hair?

Reaction Score
So far have only seen Nurse and Mo willing to take it to the rim. Courtney just did as well.

Reaction Score
Oh boy....Nurse is going to be a good one. It is going to be fun to watch her for the next four years.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Nurse and Edwards are both fleet of foot, Ekmark not so much. I think it's clear that Ekmark is more of a wing/forward whereas Nurse could probably play three positions.

Reaction Score
Kia Nurse already looks like a floor general. I cannot wait to see her in real game action.

Reaction Score
Look at all those banners! By the way, is Storrs really in the middle of nowhere? How far from Boston, Hartford, Providence, and New York? I think some need to go to some other schools to realize what "middle of nowhere" really means. Many of the big schools are surrounded by corn fields and 3 hours from the nearest city. I mean in Connecticut middle of nowhere means you only have one interstate and one shopping mall in your town and maybe no one delivers after 10 pm. Living here we really have no clue what middle of nowhere really means. I've been to truly middle of nowhere places. Nearly 90% of Connecticut is classified as (sub)urban by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Reaction Score
Look at all those banners! By the way, is Storrs really in the middle of nowhere? How far from Boston, Hartford, Providence, and New York? I think some need to go to some other schools to realize what "middle of nowhere" really means. Many of the big schools are surrounded by corn fields and 3 hours from the nearest city. I mean in Connecticut middle of nowhere means you only have one interstate and one shopping mall in your town and maybe no one delivers after 10 pm. Living here we really have no clue what middle of nowhere really means. I've been to truly middle of nowhere places. Nearly 90% of Connecticut is classified as (sub)urban by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Having lived in Madison, South Dakota for a time I can attest to the fact that Storrs is really not that far out in the middle of nowhere. But in a relative sense, it is. But UConn is really building up both around and on campus. I think there is a lot more to do in Storrs today than there was in 1995 or even 2005.

Reaction Score
Still don't like the new UConn logo.. wish the old husky was still around.

Reaction Score
Still don't like the new UConn logo.. wish the old husky was still around.
It has grown on me. I don't mind it, but I didn't hate it when it was first introduced either. It did take some time to get used to.

Reaction Score
It has grown on me. I don't mind it, but I didn't hate it when it was first introduced either. It did take some time to get used to.
I like the old dog that looks friendly and looks like he would like to be pet instead of biting off your hand lol.

Reaction Score
Look at Geno, so intense in a scrimmage. Comes away with the win. The guy only knows how to win.

Did we miss the three point competition? I didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom