First Night Scrimmage Video | The Boneyard

First Night Scrimmage Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Check out Gabby to Amida at about 12:30 in the vid.

Reaction Score
In here, Molly showed her excellent ball handling technique
Screenshot 1.png

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Ms. Danger plays under control and within herself. wonderful quickness and ball control. Cute little up and under. Pretty pass to Ms. Chong at 13:33. Nice changes of speed, something that last years near WNBA rookie of the year took longer to learn. I may have been wrong saying she may not be the second point off the bench until ND. As I've said before, Ms. Irwin will play the 5 when Ms. Butler sits. She has a nice wide body and seems to always be in good position. Also as I've said, #25 has a nice little shot. Ms. Gabulous just looked Fabulous with her shots, her positioning on offense and defense and her leadership. Ms. Butler looks slimmer and quicker, but she needs to hit those 12 to 15 footers consistently. To me both Ms. Katielou and Ms. Collier looked rusty. I could see #33 has been working on that one handed scoop going left and right. She still has one of the smoothest jumpers in WCBB. It also looks to me as if Ms. Chong has been in the weight room. She seems to be moving her feet better as well.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Didn't see the game,took a quick gander at the scrimmage video...should watch it a few times more w/o mouthing off but busy, researching a book..

I know practice just started but...
I wasn't impressed.

Passing seemed at a snails pace,
marksmanship was mediocre
Everything seemed ponderous and measured.

Looking forward to having my mind changed in the exhibition games and regular season
(by the team's play...not the howls of outraged posters).

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Didn't see the game,took a quick gander at the scrimmage video...should watch it a few times more w/o mouthing off but busy, researching a book..

I wasn't impressed.

Looking forward to having my mind changed in the exhibition games and regular season
Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH25255B125255D5B15D.jpg

Reaction Score
I think Lou should do more of this this season. Looks so smooth, even better than her 3pt shot.

Reaction Score
Katie Lou will do whatever is needed to win. She's that type of player. Shoot the three, the jumper, or drive to the hoop, she'll do it all. Also, Kyla and Molly will be more important than many people think. As for not being impressed, what a ridiculous comment. I can't wait until the Huskies make you eat your words.

Reaction Score

I wasn't impressed.

That scrimmage was 90% meaningless. Both men and women were probably told to just not get hurt. The whole thing is for the pom pom wavers and to hype the seasons.

Reaction Score
That scrimmage was 90% meaningless. Both men and women were probably told to just not get hurt. The whole thing is for the pom pom wavers and to hype the seasons.
This is the way Geno wants to introduce the players to fans.
Otherwise I had never seen Crystal, Molly and Kyla played together, and they are really impressed.
I also see Lou, Kia, Gabby, Pheese, Chong, Butler, Azura and Tierney are health, this makes me feel more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom