First Night 2016 | The Boneyard

First Night 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
My recruit-loving eyes will be focused on any underclass kids who are courtside...here on their own dime.
Collier? the Texas 6'7" kid.....forgot her name...anyone from the metro NYC area..Brunelle from Virginia...
Chrystin Williams from Arkansas here on her second unofficial? Maybe Mary Baskerville from Enfield?
Olivia Owens? The Boston gal from Worcester Academy?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
My recruit-loving eyes will be focused on any underclass kids who are courtside...here on their own dime.
Collier? the Texas 6'7" kid.....forgot her name...anyone from the metro NYC area..Brunelle from Virginia...
Chrystin Williams from Arkansas here on her second unofficial? Maybe Mary Baskerville from Enfield?
Olivia Owens? The Boston gal from Worcester Academy?

It would be a good sign ;) if any of them are there.

Reaction Score
Really surprised no comments about the elimination of the autograph sessions.

Reaction Score
I'll miss the autograph session! For over 10 years my good buddy, Rich & I would meet at 2:30 with folding chairs and wait till 6pm for autographs! We'd always be 1st in line and before they changed the system we got all the players even though security told the crowd they'll only get 1 side of autographs!

Reaction Score
Did I see Katy Lou Samuelson pumping iron?
someone needs to work with her on form: you don't swing the dumbells while curling, 'cause that engages other muscles. however much she can curl while keeping her back still is what she should do.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
someone needs to work with her on form: you don't swing the dumbells while curling, 'cause that engages other muscles. however much she can curl while keeping her back still is what she should do.
Back straight, nice and slow. Embrace the burn baby.

Reaction Score
I wonder why they eliminated that part of First Night too.
Looks like they are doing a "selfie session" in lieu of autographs. Guess this is more appealing to the younger, social media driven generation. While I will miss the old school autograph session, I can see how the "selfie session" might drum up a little additional free UCONN publicity on Facebook, Instagram etc.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
I'm sure Amanda is all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA