First look at UConn's Big 12 video presentation? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First look at UConn's Big 12 video presentation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I had hoped that the thread would morph into a list of the things that I want to be incorporated into our video presentation and hope that some of the more technically able among us (@tcf15 ?) might have taken a shot at a mini version of the video. Still, it was still entertaining.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Actually, here is the final video that UConn will be showing to the B12 as they decide who to PICK for expansion:

https://youtu.be/vSO7iYAvoek

Remember when they would play this one at games? One of the times that I have laughed the hardest in my life was hearing a drunk at the Rent yell "duckk You!" at this kid. I'm even laughing now whilst typing this. Guess you had to be there.

Reaction Score
I had hoped that the thread would morph into a list of the things that I want to be incorporated into our video presentation and hope that some of the more technically able among us (@tcf15 ?) might have taken a shot at a mini version of the video. Still, it was still entertaining.

How about @Santini35 ???

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Remember when they would play this one at games? One of the times that I have laughed the hardest in my life was hearing a drunk at the Rent yell "duckk You!" at this kid. I'm even laughing now whilst typing this. Guess you had to be there.
Yeah sorry about that. I was having a tough day.

Reaction Score
Eh, most of what I have looks horrible nowadays since I was really in the pre-hd era, but based on what USF supposedly sent out, just send with a little more football thrown in

You gotta get back in the game. Never was so pumped up... I can still hear paralyzer in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom