Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Maryland is Blackwell's dream school? Ew.

Reaction Score
Maryland is Blackwell's dream school? Ew.
Do we have a good shot at landing Mitchell? I had seen our name with Blackwell previously, but how are our chances with Ahmir?

Dooley

Reaction Score
Do we have a good shot at landing Mitchell? I had seen our name with Blackwell previously, but how are our chances with Ahmir?

Blackwell's comments about his visit was encouraging. Said a lot of good things about the fans and the players' energy. Hopefully, Mitchell saw and thought the same thing. I would guess that if Mitchell gave the slightest indication of UCONN interest, the staff would be interested and offer at some point. His hudl video is serious.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2087807/ahmir-mitchell

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

Mitchell is 2016. Still a ways to go.

Reaction Score
Mitchell shared his thoughts on the UConn experience.

"It was good," he said. "It was a fun experience and it was good to meet the coaches."

Mitchell was excited to finally get to meet the coaching staff face-to-face.

"They have a very good coaching staff," he said. "They had a lot of energy, which is great. And the coaches seemed very honest. They didn't try to fast talk me or my mom and they gave solid answers to my questions, which showed a lot about the coaches and the program."

While UConn lost the game against Boise State, Mitchell still saw some positives.

"They fought well against a very good team," he said. "It shows a lot about what the coaches embedded in their players. They had a lot of explosive players, which is a great sign on both sides of the ball. The team is building."

Mitchell currently has ten offers, with his two most recent coming from Ole Miss and Purdue.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Just to clarify - Blackwell is a 2015 Recruit.

Thanks medic. Yup. Blackwell = 2015. Mitchell = 2016. Wasn't sure how to use the recruiting tag at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom