Fargo Reboot | The Boneyard

Fargo Reboot

Reaction Score
is awesome. The lead (Dot) is a cross between Rambo and MacGyver.

It’s good but something about Hamm in that role doesn’t work. He’s too pretty. And the character is like if Sherriff Joe went off even his own rails.

Also how do you free yourself in a the North Dakota and end up back in Minneapolis a few hours later, barefoot, in December.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It’s good but something about Hamm in that role doesn’t work. He’s too pretty. And the character is like if Sherriff Joe went off even his own rails.

Also how do you free yourself in a the North Dakota and end up back in Minneapolis a few hours later, barefoot, in December.

Hamm is perfect in that role. If anything, he is playing it too low key since there are a lot of Roy Tillmans out there and most are a lot scarier than Hamm’s portrayal.

My only minor complaint is that they are kind of bothsidesing it by making the mother in law almost as evil as Tillman.

Reaction Score
Hamm is perfect in that role. If anything, he is playing it too low key since there are a lot of Roy Tillmans out there and most are a lot scarier than Hamm’s portrayal.

My only minor complaint is that they are kind of bothsidesing it by making the mother in law almost as evil as Tillman.

He’s way too clean cut and too skinny. Those guys all look like meal team six. It’s not a perfect fit.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Have you seen Killer Joe?
No I haven't seen that. I think it's popped up on my radar a few times and I keep not quite getting around to it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We're tapping out....

Reaction Score
Finished the season last night, season 5 ranks up there with 1&2 for me, got super dark after Dot's past abuse was revealed, Roy Tillman definitely up there as far as most evil Fargo villain we've seen. I'd imagine Juno Temple will be up for every leading actress award come next award season.

Reaction Score
Finished the season last night, season 5 ranks up there with 1&2 for me, got super dark after Dot's past abuse was revealed, Roy Tillman definitely up there as far as most evil Fargo villain we've seen. I'd imagine Juno Temple will be up for every leading actress award come next award season.

I thought the last two episodes were excellent. She nailed the accent too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom