Fan Mentality | The Boneyard

Fan Mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I find it funny that some of the posters on here are giving GDL credit for giving an interview to JJ. I find it even funnier that some think GDL should be given more chances because of what he said in that interview.

It's like giving a blue ribbon to students who fail. Our society these days likes to reward incompetence (i.e. Obama and friends - see Pelozi/Frank). I hope our state U doesn't do the same, however with a governor like we have and people we have, I'm not holding my breath. (hey people of CT - I'm going to raise taxes and do things you don't like - Malloy wins and does exactly what he says - people of CT freak out) - shocking....................

Reaction Score
I find it funny that some of the posters on here are giving GDL credit for giving an interview to JJ. I find it even funnier that some think GDL should be given more chances because of what he said in that interview.

It's like giving a blue ribbon to students who fail. Our society these days likes to reward incompetence (i.e. Obama and friends - see Pelozi/Frank). I hope our state U doesn't do the same, however with a governor like we have and people we have, I'm not holding my breath. (hey people of CT - I'm going to raise taxes and do things you don't like - Malloy wins and does exactly what he says - people of CT freak out) - shocking....................

Do we really need to have a political debate to agree that GDL is a collassal failure.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

You must be a real pleasure to hang out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom