Fan-Made, Freelance UConn Football Uniforms (By Me) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fan-Made, Freelance UConn Football Uniforms (By Me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think the red unis are the best after taking a second look. To me that would be a kit that kids would get excited about playing in.

Reaction Score
FresnoState_Chrome Helmet.png
A chrome Husky helmet would be badass for us... Was watching Fresno St get manhandled by Rice... at least their helmets looked good...

Reaction Score
I like all of them except the red unis.

Then again, I think Louisville had all light blue unis in a game this year, so school colors don't seem to be an issue anymore in the "Nike-new uni every week" era.
dalvin-cook-ncaa-football-florida-state-louisville-850x560-680x448.jpg

These things? I think they're steel or whatever, not blue

Reaction Score
View attachment 7971 A chrome Husky helmet would be badass for us... Was watching Fresno St get manhandled by Rice... at least their helmets looked good...

Only way I see UConn pulling off the chrome look would be if it were strictly a husky logo and/or number decals on either side of the helmets; maybe blue facemasks. Obviously, the enhanced Call of the Wild look probably wouldn't work with chrome.

Reaction Score
I made this wallpaper if you guys wish to download

Attachments

• Chandler Whitmer Wallpaper.jpg
    Chandler Whitmer Wallpaper.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 77
Reaction Score
UPDATE 3/5

• Started from scratch with vastly improved photoshop software, which enabled more creative freedom.
  • Ditched the red uniforms and the two-tone red helmets. Reserved red as solely an accent color.
  • I decided against watermarking these, but if anybody decides to try and steal these, good luck with that.
  • Enjoy!

uconnhdawayjpg.jpg
uconnhdgrayjpg.jpg

Reaction Score
Dope... Love 'em... Only thing that doesn't work is the C on the back of the helmet... a little too much.. Other than that, you hit the nail on the head....oh yeah, one last thing, the red huskies head on the shoulders... can't see it too good so u can do away with that too...

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great as always. IMO, the baseball C has to go and red husky patch doesn't work. Personally, I like the original concept better because of the reference to MBB elements in it but these do look sharp. I'm partial to the two tone helmet but I'm more flexible about helmet design than a lot of posters on the board. I still think and updated version of this would make a bas ass chrome alternative helmet.
6849814715_fce82e2c34_z.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
FYI: The muted red logos on the uniform sleeves were inspired by these spring game uniforms Oregon wore in 2013. I figured numbers on the sleeve would be redundant and boring with number decals already on the helmets. Check out the updated uniform concepts on the previous page for anybody who hasn't seen them.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Reaction Score
Dope... Love 'em... Only thing that doesn't work is the C on the back of the helmet... a little too much.. Other than that, you hit the nail on the head....oh yeah, one last thing, the red huskies head on the shoulders... can't see it too good so u can do away with that too...

Sweet. I agree that the 'C' on the back of the helmet is not need though. I would actually like to use that space for players to have paw print or C stickers on the back to show how hard they have worked and what they have earned like Ohio St's helmets.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
would like to see the helmets with the eyes on the front and just the numbers on the lower back where the "UCONN" currently is. No baseball C either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom